8 Game of Thrones Mods that Take You to Westeros

Barbas

ExQQxv1D1ns
Oct 28, 2013
The Crusader Kings series seems almost ideally suited to GoT's political intrigue. Then again, the AoM mod is the only one with that strategically advantageous and aesthetically pleasing graphics style and isometric camera angle.

But in Skyrim you can glitch out all the NPCs and make bucketheads of the Kingsguard. Tough choice.

Sep 14, 2009
*whew*

I made it to the last page almost angry if you didn't mention my favorite GoT mod (crusader kings II)

on top of adding in the mod, it is INCREDIBLY easy to mod in the music from the GoT soundtrack to crusader kings II, it is breathtakingly immersive (on boot up it plays the main theme song from GoT, perfect fit for CKII anyways), so for anyone looking to try that mod, I recommend getting the soundtrack and modding that in as well.

I will admit the warband mods have me intrigued, idk why I never searched those mods out for that game.

time to go download!

captcha: blinded by science

more like blinded by awesome mods!

edit:

apparently the mod creator for "a clash of kings" is a huge tool based on the reviews, so probably gonna give that one a pass..

Merklyn236

Jun 21, 2013
Some of those look interesting, but was hoping to see a Civ V mod. Is there (a good) one out there?

ffronw

I am a meat popsicle
Oct 24, 2013
Merklyn236 said:
Some of those look interesting, but was hoping to see a Civ V mod. Is there (a good) one out there?
I looked for one, but I couldn't find one that I felt confident enough to include in here.

If I happen across one going forward, I'll post it here.

TheBanMan_v1legacy

Sep 17, 2010
Just saw an article around something similar the other day... Where did that go... Ah!

http://westeroscraft.com/

May not be considered a mod, but still pretty impressive what people can accomplish there!

ffronw

I am a meat popsicle
Oct 24, 2013
TheBanMan said:
Just saw an article around something similar the other day... Where did that go... Ah!

http://westeroscraft.com/

May not be considered a mod, but still pretty impressive what people can accomplish there!
Every time I see that I think of trying to build it in survival, and then I weep.

ffronw

I am a meat popsicle
Oct 24, 2013
8 Game of Thrones Mods that Take You to Westeros

After you finish Telltale's second episode of Game of Thrones, these eight mods will whet your appetite for more Westeros.

Read Full Article