8 Games that You Never Get Bored Playing

Imre Csete

Original Character, Do Not Steal
Jul 8, 2010
Goddamn Torchlight 2, 400+ hours in, it goes up to NG+5. That stuff is seriously addictive, thanks to all the wacky gear you can find and trying to build fun character setups around them.

rgrekejin

Mar 6, 2011
Caramel Frappe said:
I agreed with everything on the list except Deus Ex: Human Revolution.

Now it's not a bad game whatsoever along with the fact many enjoyed playing it. But personally, I couldn't bother getting through it because everything was black / golden colored while dialogue with given characters were ... bland. Just not my game overall, but I wouldn't be upset if others found it worthy to continue playing.
I'm with you on this one. I can't play Human Revolution without spending the whole time thinking about how badass J.C. Denton is, and how I'd rather be playing a game starring him.

balladbird

Master of Lancer
Legacy
Jan 25, 2012
Country
United States
New Vegas was indeed a game I played extensively. One of the very small handful of games I got a platinum trophy with, and I played and replayed the game and its DLC until I had seen literally every possible ending for every possible faction.

that said, I'll probably never play it again... because what's left. XD so I don't know that it, or any game, really, is a game I'd "never" get bored playing

Then again, I'm a bit weird by gamer standards. No matter how good the gameplay is, I can't get invested in a game that doesn't have a strong story, so addictive games designed to go on indefinitely, either because of sandbox gameplay (minecraft) or because of being a primarily multiplayer focused affair (a lot of valve games, MMOs, MOBAs) don't appeal to me in the slightest... so my game experiences are doomed to be finite.

MetallicaRulez0

Aug 27, 2008
I got bored of both Terraria and Deus Ex HR in a very short amount of time. I'm not a fan of Minecraft-esque games or stealth games.

Your move, Escapist.

Denamic

Aug 19, 2009
Having played every game on this list until I got bored of them, I'm not sure how accurate the title is.