8 Games to Look Forward to This Month

n0e

Eternally Lurking
Feb 28, 2014
8 Games to Look Forward to This Month

Here are 8 games we're looking forward to for the month of February.

Which games are you looking forward to this month?

Read Full Article

Hawki

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 4, 2014
Country
Australia
1) Yes

2) No

3) No

4) Yes

5) I guess, but I doubt I'll ever get it

6) No

7) No

8) Probably not

So, am I a man of refined taste, selective taste, or (insert derogatory term here) taste?

Ball's in your court. ;p

008Zulu_v1legacy

Sep 6, 2009
I only ever played Sniper 2. I thought it was loads of fun, despite being a WW2 game, of the genre I am not a fan.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
1) Meh
2) Meh
3) Meh
4) Don't have a PS4
5) Meh
6) Interesting, but never been into Berserk
7) Meh
8) Interesting except for the "competitive" part.

TheScorpion

Feb 24, 2016
1. If I want an RTS, I'll either stick with that copy of the original Starcraft I have lying around on my computer or maybe even try out the 2nd game. Besides even I was little kid, I questioned the idea of an RTS on a console with that Army Men RTS game that came out on there. Then again, there's Pikmin.

2. Ain't that just another VR Tech Demo. Though even if I cared for this I still haven't beaten Psychonauts because I was too frustrated by that fucking Den Mother boss and repeating dialogue of DIE!, TREATS FOR YOU!, THIS BOX IS FREE!. Hell, that means I haven't even touched the Meat Circus either which I'd imagine won't be fun at all.

3. So I hardly play racers so, what makes this so special?

4. It seems promising, just hope it won't turn out like The Order 1886.

5. I still need to play through Season 2 of this series.

6. I'd like to play this, but I haven't finish much of Berserk. Though I might get this when I start to binge the series during the summer.

7. Well I have been interested in this series(even if I confuse it for Ghost Warrior), but I'll likely just rent it instead.

8. Every time I see this game, I just think "Why do I need this when I have Chivalry Medieval Warfare?".

bjj hero

Feb 4, 2009
Colour me disinterested.

If I want RTS Ill play Warhammer Total War. I dont own a PS4. Racing games do not interest me (not since mariokart moved to the wii). Sniping (read camping) is for people who cannot play fps and move at the same time. Telltales games are hardly what I would describe as a game, more a story with QTEs... that is even if I was interested in TWD.

I had some interest in for honour until I played the beta. The controls are clunky and the teams are not big enough to feel like a proper war.

I won most duels but in the domination games only certain charecters can deal with the 2-3 on one ganks that keep happening narrowing your choice of charecter.

Here's hoping next months releases are better.

Mar 30, 2010
To be honest the only one of those that pings my interest is the next chapter of New Frontier - and it's good to finally get a release date for episode 3 - but I wouldn't exactly call the latest one-hour episode for a pre-existing title a "new game". Still, Wildlands lands next month so it's not all bad.