8 Great Games Still Coming Out in 2016

ffronw

I am a meat popsicle
Oct 24, 2013
2,804
0
0
8 Great Games Still Coming Out in 2016

There have already been a lot of great games released this year, but the rest of 2016 still has a lot to offer.

Read Full Article
 

Neurotic Void Melody

Bound to escape
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
4,953
6
13
I always felt the Star Fox series to be like if Disney decided to do their own Star Wa...oh, wait. Nevermind. Ermm, If Pixar did their own take on Star Wars.
No?...no?...not even a morsely mention of HL3 The Last Guardian? We have to believe...
 

ffronw

I am a meat popsicle
Oct 24, 2013
2,804
0
0
Xsjadoblayde said:
I always felt the Star Fox series to be like if Disney decided to do their own Star Wa...oh, wait. Nevermind. Ermm, If Pixar did their own take on Star Wars.
No?...no?...not even a morsely mention of HL3 The Last Guardian? We have to believe...
I fear I can no longer believe. *sigh*
 

Darth_Payn

New member
Aug 5, 2009
2,868
0
0
It sounds like the Dishonored brand kept the same flat dialogue delivery. It weirds me out that they don't sound British for some reason.

And I was worried that Deus Ex: Mankind Divided would never come out. I thought it was targeted for release in February.
 

Hawki

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 5, 2020
7,489
901
118
Country
Australia
Gender
Male
Xsjadoblayde said:
I always felt the Star Fox series to be like if Disney decided to do their own Star Wa...oh, wait. Nevermind. Ermm, If Pixar did their own take on Star Wars.
Well, kind of. We have Star Fox Zero, which seems to be to Star Fox 64 what The Force Awakens was to A New Hope. Only at least TFA continued the story whereas, as we all know, the Star Fox storyline was so complex that it just had to be rebooted. Again. :(

Yes, I'm peaved. I'm even more peaved because a Star Fox film or TV series would be a great idea, but is unlikely to ever happen.
 

GeneralChaos

New member
Dec 3, 2010
59
0
0
Actually great games coming out in 2016:
Stellaris
Total War: Warhammer
Hearts of Iron 4
Valkyria Chronicles HD Remaster
Persona 5
 
Mar 30, 2010
3,785
0
0
Erm, [user]ffronw[/user], I'm pretty sure Doom gets released on the 13th of May, not the 24th. Unless you've heard something you're not telling us?

Darth_Payn said:
And I was worried that Deus Ex: Mankind Divided would never come out. I thought it was targeted for release in February.
It was, but they decided that some parts of the game needed a bit more of a polish and punted release back six months rather than release a sub-par game and fix it with patches down the line. Which is something I wish more devs would do.
 

Matey

New member
Jun 25, 2008
84
0
0
Tis pretty amazing Total Warhammer missed the list. Only thing on the list I'm lookin forward to is Deus Ex
 

Jacked Assassin

Nothing On TV
Jun 4, 2010
732
0
0
Mew Orleans

....

So is it a city run by a Mew?.... Or will it turn out to be a Beedrill?

That and the black mob gives the urge to rewatch Black Mass.
 

Synigma

New member
Dec 24, 2014
142
0
0
Matey said:
Tis pretty amazing Total Warhammer missed the list. Only thing on the list I'm lookin forward to is Deus Ex
Yep, Deus Ex, and maybe Doom. This list was a little too heavy on the first person shooter genre.
 

Saelune

Trump put kids in cages!
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
8,411
15
23
Your info for DOOM is wrong. Its being developed by id, published by Bethesda, and comes out May 13.

I saw SEGA and was like...what?
Apparently the info presented is for Total War: Warhammer.
 

Poetic Nova

Pulvis Et Umbra Sumus
Jan 24, 2012
1,974
0
0
ffronw said:
8 Great Games Still Coming Out in 2016

There have already been a lot of great games released this year, but the rest of 2016 still has a lot to offer.

Read Full Article
Battleborn's campaign can be played with 5 people in total, not 4. Just a FYI.

Also, bit surprised that Horizon: Zero Dawn isn't on the list. Unless it is pushed back to 2017 wuthout my knowledge.
 

Xan Krieger

Completely insane
Feb 11, 2009
2,918
0
0
Saelune said:
Your info for DOOM is wrong. Its being developed by id, published by Bethesda, and comes out May 13.

I saw SEGA and was like...what?
Apparently the info presented is for Total War: Warhammer.
CyanCat47 said:
on publisher/ developer on Doom it says developer: creative assembly, publisher:SEGA. wut?
I was about to say aren't they the ones who make the Total War series (a series I love soooo much)?

Also Battlefleet Gothic: Armada is still coming out the 21st of this month, was originally going to come out the end of last month but the developers made some changes suggested by the community.
 

Weaver

Overcaffeinated
Apr 28, 2008
8,977
0
0
How do you know they're great games if they aren't even out yet? I've heard people in the Doom beta saying it's really boring for example.
 

Willinium

New member
Jun 2, 2011
323
0
0
Micah Weil said:
Wonder how many Olfrids I'll face off against when Battleborn comes out...
*Sees a wave of Enemies charging forward all chanting the same thing* "WE ARE OLFRID PATRON OF THE GREAT CLAN BATTLEBORN! SURELY YOU"VE HEARD OF US!"