8 Highly Anticipated Games Still Coming in 2015

ffronw

I am a meat popsicle
Oct 24, 2013
8 Highly Anticipated Games Still Coming in 2015

The first quarter of 2015 is behind us, but there are still plenty of big games coming out this year, and these eight are some of the biggest.

Read Full Article

P-89 Scorpion

Sep 25, 2014
Legend of Zelda Wii U has already been pushed to 2016.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/140265-Zelda-Wii-U-Delayed-Past-2015

Sep 14, 2009
slight type on the battlefront page/description "hypoed" I think it was.

OT: witcher 3 is definitely my top one, but a few of those other ones are definitely huge (depending on which system you own or genre's you like.).

I'm cautious about battlefront 3, everything screams at me that it's going to be a terrible reskin of battlefield 4/hardline, but who knows...

Xan Krieger

Completely insane
Feb 11, 2009
With regards to Star Wars: Battlefront I already bought that for my xbox in 2004, it was a great game and still is.

If you're talking about Battlefront 3 then yes I'm looking forward to it.

Timeless Lavender

Lord of Chinchilla
Feb 2, 2015
The only game that I at least have some form of interest in this list is Xenoblade X. I do not know what to expect from it but I hope it is at least good.

ZZoMBiE13

Ate My Neighbors
Oct 10, 2007
While Arkham Knight is on the top of my most wanted list for sure, right now all I can think of is MKX! Of course it's out next week so I would have left it off this list as well since it's so close. Still... MKX!!!

Bat Vader

Mar 11, 2009
Star Wars: battlefront, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, and Batman: Arkham Knight are the three big three that I am anxiously waiting to get.

Personally I feel The Witcher 3 and Batman: Arkham Knight will be the two biggest Game of The Year contenders.

ZZoMBiE13 said:
While Arkham Knight is on the top of my most wanted list for sure, right now all I can think of is MKX! Of course it's out next week so I would have left it off this list as well since it's so close. Still... MKX!!!
Mortal Kombat X is going to be awesome. Got the Collector's Edition pre-ordered and paid off.

Lightknight

Mugwamp Supreme
Nov 26, 2008
Are there any pools or bets as to how many of these games will be pushed to 2016?

Nooners

Sep 27, 2009
The only games I'm looking forward to are Arkham Knight and Tides of Numenera. I can't say what exactly it is about Numenera that intrigues me so much, but I WANT IT. I WANT IT NAO.

Silentpony_v1legacy

Alleged Feather-Rustler
Jun 5, 2013
Lightknight said:
Are there any pools or bets as to how many of these games will be pushed to 2016?
I'm more interested in which of these games with be absolutely terrible. Between Assassins Creed Unity, Evolve, Destiny, Sonic Boom, I really am left wondering why the term 'highly anticipated' is still used.
We're just gonna be disappointed again. We always are.

fix-the-spade

Feb 25, 2008
gmaverick019 said:
I'm cautious about battlefront 3, everything screams at me that it's going to be a terrible reskin of battlefield 4/hardline, but who knows...
After the last five years of DICE releases (including Hardline here since DICE accounts for two out the three developers) expecting anything but disaster should be considered either blind optimism or oblivious naiveté. The trailers will look amazing, the trailers always look amazing, look at BF3 and 4's trailers, they all look brilliant (except Fishing in Baku).

The Battlefront trailers will be ace, it'll look gorgeous, it'll run smoothly, it'll have all the set pieces (as in literally all of them) and it'll look dynamic and exciting, it'll even have the most iconic theme tune in movie history. What it won't have is any useful relationship to the product we all get at the end.

Johnny Novgorod

Bebop Man
Legacy
Feb 9, 2012
Why is nobody ever talking about Silent Hills in these kinds of threads? The playable teaser was terrific and Kojima gets no small amount of cred in the forums. Plus Guillermo del Toro.

Lightknight said:
Zelda has already been pushed to 2016.

Fasckira

Dice Tart
Oct 22, 2009
Is this really all I've got to look forward to in 2015? I think I'll go hibernate for a bit.

AzrealMaximillion

Jan 20, 2010
P-89 Scorpion said:
Legend of Zelda Wii U has already been pushed to 2016.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/140265-Zelda-Wii-U-Delayed-Past-2015
Yeah. Don't know why its in this article. MGS5 and Persona 5 easily qualify as well.

ffronw

I am a meat popsicle
Oct 24, 2013
Johnny Novgorod said:
Why is nobody ever talking about Silent Hills in these kinds of threads? The playable teaser was terrific and Kojima gets no small amount of cred in the forums. Plus Guillermo del Toro.

Lightknight said:
1. I somehow missed Zelda getting pushed. Oops.

2. I didn't include Silent Hills because PT did nothing for me, except make me sad. I did not understand the excitement around a playable commercial, but that's just me.

Johnny Novgorod

Bebop Man
Legacy
Feb 9, 2012
ffronw said:
Johnny Novgorod said:

Lightknight said:
1. I somehow missed Zelda getting pushed. Oops.

2. I didn't include Silent Hills because PT did nothing for me, except make me sad. I did not understand the excitement around a playable commercial, but that's just me.
I have criticism of my own for the teaser, but I think it's still an interesting game to look forward to. Even if it does end up being another horrible disaster, like The Evil Within was apparently.

Godhead

Dib dib dib, dob dob dob.
May 25, 2009
I'm not sure whether or not Battlefront is highly anticipated when every time I mention that game to a person I know the only response I get is a groan. It's impressive at how quickly that game has killed any hope I had for it.