8 Kittens to Remind Us That It Isn't All Bad

DrStrangelove

Apr 10, 2008
8 Kittens to Remind Us That It Isn't All Bad

There are so many horrific things going on in this world that we thought that everyone would appreciate some cute, non-threatening kittens. Sure there were two suicide bombers in Nigeria responsible for at least thirty deaths, but these kittens don't care and just want you to be happy. They'll help to remind us all that there's more to this world than the 5,444 confirmed deaths that have been caused by Ebola. So sit back and let these cute kittens take your mind off of the riots currently going on in Ferguson, Missouri.

Read Full Article

Nazulu

They will not take our Fluids
Jun 5, 2008
Not sure if this was your intention, but the kittens did nothing. It was more the funny sentences under them that cheered me up.

I reckon this is your best 8 list yet

PS: No, I'm not laughing at the tragedy's you idiot.

bdcjacko

Gone Fonzy
Jun 9, 2010
What ever the Escapist is paying Schuyler isn't anywhere near enough. That was pure gold.

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
KITTENS!

I mean, what? Okay, I'll see your group of tabbies and raise you this little guy. [http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m315/MagnusReaper/9Tuoslq.jpg]

Neurotic Void Melody

Bound to escape
Legacy
Jul 15, 2013
You have stumbled upon an ingenious new medium of negative news portrayal. Just add kittens! Now time to replace my exploded ovaries.

Extragorey

Dec 24, 2010
So deep. So profound. Centuries from now kittens will be revered as the Ancient Greek philosophers of modern times, I tell you.

trytoguess

Jun 18, 2012
Oddly by mentioning two things I wasn't aware of, this list has made me feel worse not better. Unfortunately, after years of inundation, the kitties don't have the same power they used to.

Teoes

Poof, poof, sparkles!
Jun 1, 2010
That's some quality Google image searching there. Some of those pictures I've even not seen before!

CaitSeith

Formely Gone Gonzo
Legacy
Jun 30, 2014
Did somebody else think about "the Gaza Defence" argument while reading the descriptions?