8 Most Exciting New Pokemon in X and Y

mitchell271

Sep 3, 2010
Story said:
Good picks, though I got pretty excited when I saw this Pokemon.

We got a Luchadore pokemon, I did not see that coming.

Also keys...
Also, dat cameltoe. What? It looks like it has a vagina!
[sub]I just ruined it forever, didn't I.[/sub]

OT: Fletchling

Because it has really high stats and it gets the Flame Body ability; physical attacks have 30% of resulting in the attacker getting burned.
Also, it turns into this

Hero of Lime

Staaay Fresh!
Jun 3, 2013
Greninja needs a bit more love, A water/dark type that learns extrasensory to counter fighting types. Plus, its tongue is its ninja scarf, sweet!

Even if many consider using legendaries to be scrub worthy,(not that I care, I'll play a game the way I want to >:I ) Xerneas has been awesome to use so far.

Yes of course, Goomy gets credit for its Goominess. I named mine Escargoon considering it turns into a snail thing.

Buizel91

Autobot
Aug 25, 2008
mitchell271 said:
Story said:

Also keys...
Also, dat cameltoe. What? It looks like it has a vagina!
[sub]I just ruined it forever, didn't I.[/sub]
OMG MY EYES! DAMN YOU, YOU EVIL PERSON! D:

Treaos Serrare

Aug 19, 2009
Story said:

Also keys...
i want so badly for this things shiny form to just be Bane from Batman

TheEvilCheese

Cheesey.
Dec 16, 2008
Hero of Lime said:
Greninja needs a bit more love, A water/dark type that learns extrasensory to counter fighting types. Plus, its tongue is its ninja scarf, sweet!

Even if many consider using legendaries to be scrub worthy,(not that I care, I'll play a game the way I want to >:I ) Xerneas has been awesome to use so far.

Yes of course, Goomy gets credit for its Goominess. I named mine Escargoon considering it turns into a snail thing.
Have you seen the shiny form of Greninja? He's awesome.

Definitely one of my top mon of this generation. And his hidden ability is awesome too. (Protean, changes his type to whatever move he's using. Mind games and universal STAB make for a potent combo.)

Though I feel pretty bad when random passers by challenge me with their team of mega charizard, speed boost blaziken and chesnaught only to be swept by the ninja frog when they probably don't understand why.

Jodah

Aug 2, 2008
Story said:

Also keys...
And as a fan of WWE the X Pokedex description is perfect. "Although its body is small, its proficient fighting skills enable it to keep up with big bruisers like Machamp and Hariyama." Translation - Rey Mysterio goes toe to toe with Kane.

Hero of Lime

Staaay Fresh!
Jun 3, 2013
TheEvilCheese said:
Hero of Lime said:

Have you seen the shiny form of Greninja? He's awesome.

Definitely one of my top mon of this generation. And his hidden ability is awesome too. (Protean, changes his type to whatever move he's using. Mind games and universal STAB make for a potent combo.)

Though I feel pretty bad when random passers by challenge me with their team of mega charizard, speed boost blaziken and chesnaught only to be swept by the ninja frog when they probably don't understand why.
I shouldn't be surprised a ninja frog would turn mostly black as a shiny, but that is amazing looking! I really want one too.

Everyone seems to be finding shinies left and right apparently, I hope I too may be so lucky soon.

scw55

Nov 18, 2009
You forgot the only good looking Pokemon based off a bat:

Zubat, Golbat, Crobat, Luvbat, Swoobat were ugly as hell.