8 Movies Coming Out In 2015 That You Should Be Looking Forward To

DrStrangelove

Apr 10, 2008
8 Movies Coming Out In 2015 That You Should Be Looking Forward To

The coming year has some seriously good movies to look forward to. So we're giving you just eight upcoming movies that deserve your attention. These movies aren't coming out for a while so you've got some time to go and get your tickets, no rush.

Read Full Article

pearcinator

Apr 8, 2009
Why Paul Blart?

There are heaps of other, potentially much better, movies coming out next year. Mad Max? Terminator? Jurassic World? Furious 7? Star Wars? Tomorrowland?

At least you put Chappie there, I am looking forward to that one! Neill Blomkamp is the new Paul Verhoeven (Robocop, Total Recall, Starship Troopers - the good ones) when it comes to awesome and violent sci-fi movies!

Ohlookit'sMatty

Sep 11, 2008
You had me right up until the last film, "Paul Blart: Mall Cop 2" really? Really?!? Not Jurassic World, Ant-Man (althou everyone is worried it's not going to be good. Like it's going to be the "Ants" of the Marvel movies), Mad Max!

Hell even Furious 7 looks like it's going to be a lot of fun

I guess we are just two different kinds of people, those who like Kevin James & those who just can't figure out how this guy is popular

-M

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
I haven't heard of Ex Machina til now (look odd but interesting). Also no Star Wars: A Force Awaken??? Ok sure we only seen a teaser but that name and franchis alone is worth watching!

Darks63

Mar 8, 2010
You have an error in the Black hat blurb in which you say Thor is pursuing a very series cyber terrorist. I think you meant serious cyber terrorist.

Otherwise some films in there i have never heard of and some that I wish I hadn't.

Fijiman

I am THE PANTS!
Legacy
Dec 1, 2011
Whoever thought it would be funny to include Paul Blart on this list clearly forgot to add in the joke and say what the real eighth movie is.

xPixelatedx

Jan 19, 2011
I didn't hear about Chappie, will look into it just because I like who's making it. That said, seems redundant to have two movies focused around robots being human-like. Oh well, I suppose we have to burn through this phase to get to cool aliens again.

Also yeah, what others have said: No Star Wars/JP/Terminator... but Mall Cop?