8 Normal Games With NSFW Scenes

n0e

Eternally Lurking
Feb 28, 2014
8 Normal Games With NSFW Scenes

Some of the best AAA titles also include some scenes meant for the grown-ups.

Here are 8 games with some NSFW scenes that are definitely not meant for children.

Read Full Article

BiscuitWheels

Jan 10, 2009
Yep, if it weren't for the boobies all these games where you CUT PEOPLE IN HALF would be totally safe for work.

fix-the-spade

Feb 25, 2008
Hot Coffee was in GTA:San Andreas, not Vice City!

However the finest Hot Coffee moment is in Jak 3.

008Zulu_v1legacy

Sep 6, 2009
fix-the-spade said:
Hot Coffee was in GTA:San Andreas
There actually was an uncensored sex scene in GTA:SA, didn't need the Hot Coffee Mod for it either. Early on when C.J is trying to get his gang back together, he visits a Baller drug den, and in the background you see a female NPC giving oral to a gang member.

It also reminded me of a similar scene in Dragon Age Origins. You are running around a castle, and you hear a woman talking to a guard in a very suggestive conversation. If you move to just the right position, and rotate the camera just right... yep, she is giving him oral too.

American Tanker

Feb 25, 2015
I can't be the only one here that thought this was going to be a list of largely E and T rated games that just happen to have a few rarely used skimpy outfits in them, was I?

This list is another fail.

RealRT

Feb 28, 2014
008Zulu said:
fix-the-spade said:
Hot Coffee was in GTA:San Andreas
There actually was an uncensored sex scene in GTA:SA, didn't need the Hot Coffee Mod for it either. Early on when C.J is trying to get his gang back together, he visits a Baller drug den, and in the background you see a female NPC giving oral to a gang member.

It also reminded me of a similar scene in Dragon Age Origins. You are running around a castle, and you hear a woman talking to a guard in a very suggestive conversation. If you move to just the right position, and rotate the camera just right... yep, she is giving him oral too.
In Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines in the Downtown area there is a woman who goes into a back alley near the Confession club and gives oral to a man.