8 of the Coolest Items from Batman's Arsenal

Lizzy Finnegan

Mar 11, 2015
8 of the Coolest Items from Batman's Arsenal

8 of the Coolest Items from Batman's arsenal.

Read Full Article

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
Wow...a list of Batman's Best Gadgets...and the grappling hook gun isn't on there....

That's a fail of epic proportions. :p

Also: while the Disruptor did indeed appear first in Arkham City, the pic you have is from Arkham Knight :3

Johnny Novgorod

Bebop Man
Legacy
Feb 9, 2012
The Batclaw is #1 on my list. Insta-escape, quickfire mode, disarms enemies, reels them in for a cool finisher... what else?

Neurotic Void Melody

Bound to escape
Legacy
Jul 15, 2013
Huh...been playin through Arkham Knight recently, if you can stomach their incessant desire to get you to fight drones at any opportunity, it's quite interesting. The series reminds me of the Zelda system where your progress is marked by what tools you have at your disposal in which you can interact with new areas. A scienced up metroidvania/zelda game really tickles my tongue-brain. Though Penguin has a terrible impersonation of a cockney accent. Not as bad as Rebel Galaxy's "British" accent, i mean, they were hilairiously bad. Are British voice actors that difficult to find?

Right, onto the gadgets...where is the voice synthesiser? That, coupled with the hacking device, provides hours of untold fun where you falsify an order to inspect a suspicious looking power generator, whereupon you hack it to explode in their face and they don't even die! What kind of sorcery is this?
Also, let us not forget that a transforming tank travelling at over 100mph can hit a person and only knock them out with electricity! I am starting to to believe this may solve a huge humanitarian problem. Why do you hoard this, Bruce?? It's like hiding the cure for cancer, you monster!!

Annnd another thing...why does the new riddler resemble Sean Lock so much whilst not even using his voice?? The previous game's Riddler resembled Hugh Laurie after some horrific mid-life crisis, is there something you wanna say about British comedians, Rocksteady?

An opportunity wasted :(