8 of the Funniest Mods for Skyrim

n0e

Eternally Lurking
Feb 28, 2014
8 of the Funniest Mods for Skyrim

If there's one thing you can count on, it's modders having a bit of fun making mods for their favorite games.

Read Full Article

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
What? No mention of the hilarious breast and butt physics mods? I am disappoint. :p

Arnoxthe1

Elite Member
Dec 25, 2010
What I want to see is a mod that does the exact opposite of the Unofficial Skyrim Patch... A mod that intentionally creates incredible hordes of funny glitches and bugs in Skyrim a la Goat Simulator. You could even have a slider to where you can adjust just how crazy you want things to be.

There obviously needs to be a huge warning though that this will, naturally, break every save game this touches.

CaitSeith

Formely Gone Gonzo
Legacy
Jun 30, 2014
Does anyone else think that Dark Souls needs a laugh track mod for every time you die?

n0e

Eternally Lurking
Feb 28, 2014
RJ 17 said:
What? No mention of the hilarious breast and butt physics mods? I am disappoint. :p
I tried to stay clear of the breast and dick mods.

Shlongs of Skyrim is neat and all, but not really SFW material.

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
n0e said:
RJ 17 said:
I tried to stay clear of the breast and dick mods.

Shlongs of Skyrim is neat and all, but not really SFW material.
Hehe, fair enough. I was just being silly, anyways.

My personal favorite funny mod was Irritable Bowel Syndrome. Your character randomly lets out a little fart sound and everything in the surrounding area gets knocked about and sends NPCs running away from you in terror.