8 of the Most Inspirational Leaders of All Time

n0e

Eternally Lurking
Feb 28, 2014
8 of the Most Inspirational Leaders of All Time

Here is a list of eight great leaders we wish were still around to help contribute to society.

Do you have your own favorite leader or leaders that were still around? Comment below and let us know!

Read Full Article

Zontar

Mad Max 2019
Feb 18, 2013
Nelson Mandela was quite inspirational. Too bad he wasn't as good of a leader as he was inspirational, given how amongst young black South Africans real wealth wend down in his time in power, homicide went up, access to basic utilities went down and his party's policies of affirmative action (in the only nation in the world such policies are applied to the majority) that demand racial quotas has led to an across the board drop in quality of everything due to race being more important then qualification.

Add to that the fact the white/black gap has only risen due to the fact that on top of this system white discrimination has led to people who otherwise would improve the system instead forming their own businesses and isolated communities, and the fact that on all matters of issues the Coloured are completely ignored, South Africa will need the Democratic Alliance to kick the African National Congress out of power if it hopes to not turn into another Zimbabwe.

I'm not holding out hope given the stranglehold the ANC has on politics for whatever reason, but hey maybe something could happen and people will realize having leaders who sing "Kill the Boar" and have shown a complete inability to perform anything resembling competent governance is probably not the people who will be the best to lead a nation.

sagitel

Feb 25, 2012
didnt know davinci, socrates, newton, rosa parks, darwin and yousafzai were/are leaders. guess you learn something new everyday

Vendor-Lazarus

Censored by Mods. PM for Taboos
Mar 1, 2009
sagitel said:
didnt know davinci, socrates, newton, rosa parks, darwin and yousafzai were/are leaders. guess you learn something new everyday
What are leaders but those that stand at the front to show us the way?

Kameburger

Turtle king
Apr 7, 2012
What an interesting entertainment discussion... I keep feeling bad for pointing this out but I really miss when the escapist was a bit more about entertainment news instead of like... what ever this is... This is the kind of stuff that makes me glad I stopped subscribing.. I hate to keep coming across like an asshole but I feel like you guys should know...