8 of the Most Ridiculous Mortal Kombat Fatalities

ffronw

I am a meat popsicle
Oct 24, 2013
8 of the Most Ridiculous Mortal Kombat Fatalities

These eight fatalities show off some of the most ridiculous moments in Mortal Kombat's history.

Read Full Article

RealRT

Feb 28, 2014
#1 and #3 aren't Fatalities, they are Friendships, Friendships are supposed to be stupid.

Also, no love for Quan Chi's "Rip the opponent's leg off and keep hitting them with it"?

Ihateregistering1

Mar 30, 2011
I'd also nominate Quan Chi's "neck stretcher" fatality. Yes it was absolutely awful and made no sense whatsoever, but 'ridiculous' it certainly was.

I think I'd also nominate pretty much any of the fatalities that caused your character to explode and shower bones everywhere, because for some reason the MK developers seemed to think the human body has 3 rib cages and about 18 femurs.

ffronw

I am a meat popsicle
Oct 24, 2013
Quan Chi was on the short list, no doubt. Dude was flat out ridiculous.

JCAll

Oct 12, 2011
I'll give Johnny Cage's Friendship a pass, since he did use it on Scorpion after killing him in the movie.
And it's just such a Johnny Cage thing to do.

Besides, everyone knows the most ridiculous Fatalities involve Kung Lao and his bunny.

Micah Weil

Mar 16, 2009
Huh...surprised Kabal's Screamer fatality wasn't on that list.
I mean, seriously..."I'm ugly and I'm going to scream the ghost out of you! RAWR!". Even my kid self knew that was some bull...

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
How about the fact that Johnny Cage can knock someone's head off three times? Pretty sure that's about as ridiculous as they get, and it's not even a cop-out by being a Friendship.

Lightknight

Mugwamp Supreme
Nov 26, 2008
RealRT said:
#1 and #3 aren't Fatalities, they are Friendships, Friendships are supposed to be stupid.

Also, no love for Quan Chi's "Rip the opponent's leg off and keep hitting them with it"?
Seriously, this series was a staple in my house growing up and this is by far the most memorable one. Nothing else really seemed to top it.

<youtube=dqvW0PMpmMo>

Every time I see this list and he's been nudged out with "Friendships" rather than fatalities my heart dies a little more... It isn't just the act of the ripping, it's the length of time it goes on that hilariously long.