8 Outrageous Comic Book Crossovers You Won't See On Film

Fanghawk

Feb 17, 2011
8 Outrageous Comic Book Crossovers You Won't See On Film

Godzilla and the Transformers meet the Avengers? Just another normal day among comic book crossovers.

Read Full Article

Zontar

Mad Max 2019
Feb 18, 2013
While some of these crossovers will never happen, I for one await the inevitable Transformers/G.I.Joe crossover that Paramount has been talking about wanting to make.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
That Infestation sound interesting if they never truely never interact each other. Were they dealing with normal zombies since I don't see how that be a problem for the Autobot and Decepticon unless they had zombie transformers?

Also that Dr who/ Star Trek sound really cool (the Borg and Cyborg alliance).

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
A few years back, Marvel and IDW did team up to have an Avengers vs. Transformers crossover miniseries. It had Iron Man prepared with a new suit built to fight Cybertronians, and an updated look of the classic Spider-Man-hog-tying-Megatron picture.
But yeah, that picture of Superman with Cap's shield and Thor's hammer? That looks metal as FUCK!

MetalDooley

Cwipes!!!
Feb 9, 2010
Country
Ireland
The Judge Dredd/Batman crossovers were pretty cool.There was also a Judge Dredd/Lobo crossover.Unlikely either will ever be filmed

RealRT

Feb 28, 2014
No Star Trek/X-Men crossovers? Come on. They even made two of them - with the original cast and the TNG cast.

Khrowley

Feb 4, 2012
Heh heh yeah we'll be seeing the Avengers/JLA crossover once Disney finally conquers DC Comics and they need a new franchise to harvest money from the masses when interest in Superhero movies starts slipping.

008Zulu_v1legacy

Sep 6, 2009
RealRT said:
No Star Trek/X-Men crossovers? Come on. They even made two of them - with the original cast and the TNG cast.
Everyone's mind will be blown when they notice Picard and Xavier are the exact same person.

RealRT

Feb 28, 2014
008Zulu said:
RealRT said:
Everyone's mind will be blown when they notice Picard and Xavier are the exact same person.
They really dropped the ball there, Xavier was unavailable at the time because comic book shit.

They did have Beast and Bones both answer to "Dr. McCoy?" at the same time though, so at least there's that.

Flathole

Sep 5, 2015
Superman VS. Captain Falcon. WAYYY better then Batman vs. Superman, and you damn well know it! Which intergalactic conquistador can destroy the other? WHO is fit to rule the entire galaxy?

EXCLUSIVE THIS ISSUE ONLY!

Rorschach BATTLES THE EVER-DECADENT BILLIONAIRE BRUCE WAYNE! Who will survive? Who, possibly... COULD survive? THE BATTLE BETWEEN THESE GODS-AMONG-MEN, STARTING ON PAGE 32!

Fanghawk

Feb 17, 2011
Scarim Coral said:
That Infestation sound interesting if they never truely never interact each other. Were they dealing with normal zombies since I don't see how that be a problem for the Autobot and Decepticon unless they had zombie transformers?

Also that Dr who/ Star Trek sound really cool (the Borg and Cyborg alliance).
There were some changes to the zombie plague depending on the universe. In Transformers a techno virus infected Autobots and Decepticons, the Ghostbusters zombies eventually led to the creation of a zombie Stay-Puft, and so on.

Katherine Kerensky said:
I'm disappointed that Robocop vs The Terminator didn't make the list.
Oh wow, I'm disappointed in myself now. That was a really good series. Will take it and the others people have mentioned into account if we ever do a follow-up to this.