8 Pictures of Patrick Stewart and Ian McKellan Frolicking

DrStrangelove

Apr 10, 2008
8 Pictures of Patrick Stewart and Ian McKellan Frolicking

Today let's take a break from the norm and enjoy a little break with Patrick Stewart and Ian McKellan as they traipse around New York together.

Read Full Article

Ne1butme

Nov 16, 2009
Stryker said:
Maybe the joke went right past me, but when did Patrick Stewart play a role in StarWars. (Picture #2).
Either it was a very clever joke and I don't get it or you made a typo and meant to say StarTrek
I'm going to assume joke.

And these photos make me realize that i'll never have as good of a time as these two.

Alpha Maeko

Uh oh, better get Maeko!
Apr 14, 2010
I WONT BE DRAWN IN BY YOUR OBVIOUS AND FAIL TROLL ATTEMPT I WONT I CA-

It was Star Trek! D:

Goddangit :(

Barbas

ExQQxv1D1ns
Oct 28, 2013
"Sir Patrick Stewart hasn't seen that many twinkly lights since his time on Star Wars."

Well done, well done indeed! Good photos.

Greg Tito

PR for Dungeons & Dragons
Sep 29, 2005
Barbas said:
"Sir Patrick Stewart hasn't seen that many twinkly lights since his time on Star Wars."

There are 4 lights!

Barbas

ExQQxv1D1ns
Oct 28, 2013
Greg Tito said:
Barbas said:

There are 4 lights!
"Use the force, Harry." - Gandalf

Johnny Novgorod

Bebop Man
Legacy
Feb 9, 2012
Lightknight said:
I don't know how this happened, why these pictures exist, but this is fantastic.
I think it's because they're doing a Broadway stage production of Waiting for Godot together. It would explain the bowler hats (and the NYC setting).
http://www.mckellen.com/stage/godot/broadway-2013/index.htm

Superasil

Trapped inside a Game.
Sep 30, 2009
Johnny Novgorod said:
Lightknight said:
I don't know how this happened, why these pictures exist, but this is fantastic.
I think it's because they're doing a Broadway stage production of Waiting for Godot together. It would explain the bowler hats (and the NYC setting).
http://www.mckellen.com/stage/godot/broadway-2013/index.htm
That, and they were great friends for quite a while now, i can't seem to remember where i knew that from, but yeah.

TheBelgianGuy

Aug 29, 2010
It's for their version of the play Waiting for Godot, where I assume they're going to play Vladimir and Estragon.
Why is the escapist is posting these pictures now? Most of them I've seen months and months ago.

Vivi22

Aug 22, 2010
Stryker said:
Maybe the joke went right past me, but when did Patrick Stewart play a role in StarWars. (Picture #2).
Either it was a very clever joke and I don't get it or you made a typo and meant to say StarTrek
It's an OCD test. If you have an aneurism you fail.

And die.

Vivi22

Aug 22, 2010
Malconvoker said:
This photo set is basically "Patrick Stewart and Ian McKellan have more fun then you"
If I were hanging out with Patrick Stewart or Ian McKellan I bet I'd be having a grand old time too. :D

Mr. Q

Apr 30, 2013
XD Awesome collection of Patrick Stewart and Ian McKellan together. Makes me wish these two would do more movies together, particularly comedies.

Ravnican

Jul 19, 2010
Man, they really look like they're having a blast all the time. I wish I could be like them. Also, it's driving me crazy: Sir Ian's surname is spelled "McKellen".