8 Reasons That Liam Neeson Is The Coolest Actor In Hollywood

DrStrangelove

Apr 10, 2008
8 Reasons That Liam Neeson Is The Coolest Actor In Hollywood

Liam Neeson's latest movie Non-Stop comes out today. To celebrate the man let's take a quick look at some of his past projects. He's a better actor than many will ever be, so take a seat and bathe in the awesome that is Liam Neeson.

Read Full Article

ShadowGandalf01

Oct 3, 2011
You missed out Taken. I love his speech on the phone to the kidnappers. The way he says it so calm and yet so determined.

"I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you."

I also enjoyed his role in Star Wars I. Qui-gon was my fave character of the whole film. I might have felt different if it were anyone other than Liam Neeson.

Elf Defiler Korgan

Apr 15, 2009
Rob Roy and The Grey. Those are my favourite Neeson films.

He is getting old now, but he doesn't seem to be done yet.

Signa

Noisy Lurker
Legacy
Jul 16, 2008
Country
USA
Not a bad list. There was some info in the slides that enhanced the article to an agreeable level of quality.

OT: Liam isn't my favorite actor ever, but he does a great job in everything I know with him, even Star Wars.

Ubiquitous Duck

Jan 16, 2014
I didn't go further than the first of the 8 slides of this list.

All I needed was to be reminded of the short time where I could believe that Liam Neeson was my father in Fallout 3. The first voice you heard as you entered the world/life.

Ahhh, blissful times.

Also, amazing tutorial/start to a game.

putowtin

I'd like to purchase an alcohol!
Jul 7, 2010
He's great, but I wish he'd go back to making thought provoking films rather than the "lone man must save the world/ daughter/ others careers" ones he's been making for the last few years

Childe

Jun 20, 2012
ShadowGandalf01 said:
You missed out Taken. I love his speech on the phone to the kidnappers. The way he says it so calm and yet so determined.

"I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you."

I also enjoyed his role in Star Wars I. Qui-gon was my fave character of the whole film. I might have felt different if it were anyone other than Liam Neeson.
Yes to Qui-gon. this role and his role in batman begins were what made me like him as an actor.

HardkorSB

Mar 18, 2010
Elf Defiler Korgan said:
He is getting old now, but he doesn't seem to be done yet.
He only got really famous in the last decade.
Connery was in action movies until his mid 70's and he quit because he was tired of Hollywood and fighting with studio executives, Neeson is 62. He still has at least a decade of acting left in him.