8 Reasons Tom Hanks Is One Of The Greatest Actors Of All Time

DrStrangelove

Apr 10, 2008

Today we get to see Forrest Gump on IMAX screens, and to celebrate we are giving you eight of Tom Hanks best roles. So be prepared to relive some of the best times of your life.

Read Full Article

Imperioratorex Caprae

Henchgoat Emperor
May 15, 2010
DrStrangelove said:

Today we get to see Forrest Gump on IMAX screens, and to celebrate we are giving you eight of Tom Hanks best roles. So be prepared to relive some of the best times of your life.

Read Full Article
Dude, seriously? no mention of Big, arguably his best comedic role? How the hell can you call yourself a journalist? I mean I get if you're trying to be funny but still you could have mentioned that over some of the lesser roles.

Also didn't Hanks opt for royalties in lieu of a paycheck for Gump? That might be why the studio lost so much money...

Avaholic03

May 11, 2009
I really don't understand the lack of "Big" (one of his defining roles), "Apollo 13" (probably his best all-around movie) and "Cast Away" (where he basically carried the whole movie by himself).

Kmadden2004

Feb 13, 2010
How much of a nice guy is Tom Hanks?

Well, there's a reason why, when somebody does something generous for you, you say "T.Hanks"...

small

Aug 5, 2014
my friend is employed to pick up mistakes in tv shows and movies and interesting fact Road to Perdition is the only movie they have watched where they got everything correct for the time period right down to clothing buttons and newspaper font

JohnZ117

A blind man before the Elephant
Jun 19, 2012
Kmadden2004 said:

Well, there's a reason why, when somebody does something generous for you, you say "T.Hanks"...
Give this one a standing ovation!

I add Philadelphia, Toy Story 1-3, and Cloud Atlas to the list.

Captcha: CapriSun, describe this brand with any word(s); Not for me.

Remus

Reprogrammed Spambot
Nov 24, 2012
Kmadden2004 said:

I think this adequately states my opinion of Tom Hanks:
[link]http://www.cc.com/video-clips/ww64nm/stand-up-christopher-titus--uncensored---douchebag-credits[/link]