8 Video Game Easter Eggs You Should Go Find

ffronw

I am a meat popsicle
Oct 24, 2013
8 Video Game Easter Eggs You Should Go Find

These eight Easter eggs are some of our favorite hidden areas and references in video games.

Read Full Article

Barbas

ExQQxv1D1ns
Oct 28, 2013
I love the Easter eggs you get with the Wild Wasteland perk in Fallout: New Vegas. I never forget to pick up that suave gambler's hat from the fridge on my way to Primm. The earlier Fallout games had some amusing references to Monty Python's work, including a random encounter with the bridge keeper. My favourite, though, is probably this one from New Vegas:

Lightknight

Mugwamp Supreme
Nov 26, 2008
The only one I take issue with is the Colonial Marines. That is a cool Easter Egg but not worth getting the game and playing any amount of it.

Other than that, these are some pretty darn cool easter eggs.

Barbas said:
I love the Easter eggs you get with the Wild Wasteland perk in Fallout: New Vegas. I never forget to pick up that suave gambler's hat from the fridge on my way to Primm. The earlier Fallout games had some amusing references to Monty Python's work, including a random encounter with the bridge keeper. My favourite, though, is probably this one from New Vegas:

Hahaha. That's a funny one. But you forgot to wait for April to post it. I'd recommend clicking on the red badge under my avatar but judging from your post count and the one matching badge under your avatar you're probably not going to do that....

Barbas

ExQQxv1D1ns
Oct 28, 2013
Lightknight said:
I did that anyway! I was also too lazy to wait until April. Fun should never be confined to just one day of the year. :)

Press up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A and Enter on your keyboard. :D

ThriKreen

May 26, 2006
Fun fact, there's an actual Jar Jar in carbonite prop in LucasArts/ILM reception area.

Lightknight

Mugwamp Supreme
Nov 26, 2008
Barbas said:
Lightknight said:
I did that anyway! I was also too lazy to wait until April. Fun should never be confined to just one day of the year. :)

Press up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A and Enter on your keyboard. :D
That's delightful. I tried it assuming I'm just being a rube and it paid off. Thanks. Haha.

Lightknight

Mugwamp Supreme
Nov 26, 2008
Caramel Frappe said:
I cannot believe Fallout had an Easter Egg of Indiana Johns being a skeleton in a refrigerator. That's ... hilarious in a dark way.

OT: My favorite Easter Egg would have to be in Battlefield 4 where in a certain map, if you gather 10 people around a specific spot in the ocean- Jaws himself leaps out and kills everyone on the ship including yourself. I found that to be simply amazing.
My favorite thing about that is that I found it myself shortly after seeing the movie and immediately knew what it was. haha.

It does help that the game plays music when you run across something strange.

Barbas

ExQQxv1D1ns
Oct 28, 2013
Lightknight said:
I do love the chaotic effect that some Easter eggs have on the server chat. "WHAT? What was...OH GOD!"

That map had some terrifying water anyway, but the megalodon rumours made it so much worse to be stranded out there without a paddle.