8 Video Game Mounts You Love to Ride

ffronw

I am a meat popsicle
Oct 24, 2013
8 Video Game Mounts You Love to Ride

These eight videogame mounts let you get around in style.

Read Full Article

Squilookle

Nov 6, 2008
Hard to take this seriously without any mention of.. well... ANY horse in Mount & Blade.

Xan Krieger

Completely insane
Feb 11, 2009
Glad both Shadowmere and Agro made the list, especially Agro since you develop a real bond with that horse. Haven't ridden any of the other things on the list.

Sep 13, 2009
Squilookle said:
Hard to take this seriously without any mention of.. well... ANY horse in Mount & Blade.
The original thread had a mention of Mount & Blade if I recall correctly.

I'm just glad that this list went by without any mention of mecha or bioware romances

ffronw

I am a meat popsicle
Oct 24, 2013
The Almighty Aardvark said:
Squilookle said:
The original thread had a mention of Mount & Blade if I recall correctly.

I'm just glad that this list went by without any mention of mecha or bioware romances
I agreed that mechs could be a list all their own, and tried to adhere to some standards on the definition of "mount."

RealRT

Feb 28, 2014
Ruin and Shadowmere are on the list? Yup, they are. That means it's a good list.

beastro

Jan 6, 2012
No Epona? I spent as much time on OOT riding her around than I did playing through the rest of the game back in the day.

Neurotic Void Melody

Bound to escape
Legacy
Jul 15, 2013
beastro said:
No Epona? I spent as much time on OOT riding her around than I did playing through the rest of the game back in the day.
Was thinking the same thing. Actually, considering there have been no Wii-U reviews on this site for a hefty while, i'm starting to think there may be some Nintendo denial cult forming behind the scenes.

OT. Oh, darksiders i remember now! Yes definately my favourite too. That goes for the green flamed one in the sequel also. Just being able to summon it from the ground casually as you're running along, feels pretty badass!

RedDeadFred

Illusions, Michael!
May 13, 2009
Squilookle said:
Ya.... there's a reason it has "Mount" in the actual title. Mounted combat (and combat in general actually) is quite fantastic in these games.

ryukage_sama

Mar 12, 2009
Xsjadoblayde said:
beastro said:
Was thinking the same thing. Actually, considering there have been no Wii-U reviews on this site for a hefty while, i'm starting to think there may be some Nintendo denial cult forming behind the scenes.
The powers that be purged the ardent Nintendo fans from the site after the rest left of their own volition. I think everyone knows exactly who would be writing the Kirby review if he were still here.

Yoshi was an awesome mount. It'd be great if Super Mario 3D World had included him.