Critical Miss: Mass Effect 3

Mr. Grey

I changed my face, ya like it?
Aug 31, 2009
With this I could leave the game, make myself a sandwich and come back in time to start a new one.

All the while avoiding carpal tunnel! I approve!

therandombear

Elite Member
Sep 28, 2009
She's staring into our soul~

Ye, I don't mind you having to gather resources to upgrade ship and equipment, but there must be something better to do then literally harvesting entire galaxies to upgrade Garrus' Calibration Cannon, (yes I did write the same thing in the ME3 meaningless stats thread w/e) ;)

Shepard needs the Repears, Shepard harvests the galaxies for elemtents that people need and Repears harvest them for people, they fulfill each other :3

L3m0n_L1m3

Jul 27, 2009
That would be pretty amusing, collect minerals and upgrades by watering a plant.

kasperbbs

Dec 27, 2009
Eh, i just edited my saves and added 555555 of each mineral, i didn`t think that they could manage to make something even worse than mako, but planet scanning proved me wrong.

Seyrroth

Sep 13, 2010
L3m0n_L1m3 said:
That would be pretty amusing, collect minerals and upgrades by watering a plant.
FarmEffect
HankMan said:
The_root_of_all_evil said:
I see what you did there. For sixteen hours.
The problem with Mass Effect 2 is rooted in boredom
Please pardon my intrusion, sir, but you seem to have forgotten to put your sunglasses on.

Zhukov

The Laughing Arsehole
Dec 29, 2009
EDIT: Whoops, wrong thread. Sorry. God only knows how I managed that.

Venereus

May 9, 2010
Wait, we've actually done this before. In Starcraft 2 you watch weird stuff grow waiting for upgrades.

Sparrow

Feb 22, 2009
So I guess you could say...

...they should take a leaf out of your book.

manythings

Nov 7, 2009
Did i stray into an alternate reality where the Mako wasn't the biggest most pointless thing you did in the Mass Effect universe?

TilMorrow

Diabolical Party Member
Jul 7, 2010
I have to question why no one in the entire universe of Mass Effect 2 raised any questions about Shepard being able to probe planets to death...

May be it was....
"I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favourite Sirius mining coporation on the Citadel."

Venereus

May 9, 2010
manythings said:
Did i stray into an alternate reality where the Mako wasn't the biggest most pointless thing you did in the Mass Effect universe?
Excuuuse me, sir. The Mako had GUNS!