The Week in Review: PSN, Portal, and Bad Voice Acting

Logan Westbrook

Transform, Roll Out, Etc
Feb 21, 2008
The Week in Review: PSN, Portal, and Bad Voice Acting

In this week's edition, some of the world's worst voice acting gets some of the world's best facial expressions, and Anonymous starts chasing its own tail.

Portal Fan Builds His Own Turret

Insanely skilled model maker Ryan Palser has created a stunningly accurate Portal turret. While it won't ever shoot anyone - which is probably a good thing - it does have a red laser eye, and has a motion detected that plays audio clips from the game when activated. What's more, if you press the right button, the turret will play the Portal theme song. Hit the link for a gallery. (Link [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/109880-Prop-Maker-Builds-Incredible-Talking-Portal-Turret])

Andy of Comix Inc

Apr 2, 2010
Portal and Anonymous make it into this thing every week. Without fail. I propose an endurance race of sorts, see which one fades out first. Portal or Anonymous? Which will stop being news-worthy first?

...the answer is neither.

Buizel91

Autobot
Aug 25, 2008
Bollo Santosi from Just Cause 2 should be the picture for the "Bad Voice acting" section, Her voice actor was Awful! Probably the worst i have heard!

Good to see PSN is nearly sorted to :)

nice week for gamers ^^

BobisOnlyBob

is Only Bob
Nov 29, 2007
arc1991 said:
Bollo Santosi from Just Cause 2 should be the picture for the "Bad Voice acting" section, Her voice actor was Awful! Probably the worst i have heard!
Sadly, she's not in that compilation. But just for your pleasure:

"My name is BO-LO SAN-TOH-SEEEEE, and I comMAND the REEEEEPAAAAS, comRAID."

Buizel91

Autobot
Aug 25, 2008
BobisOnlyBob said:
arc1991 said:
Sadly, she's not in that compilation. But just for your pleasure:

"My name is BO-LO SAN-TOH-SEEEEE, and I comMAND the REEEEEPAAAAS, comRAID."
Sir, quote her one more time and i'm afraid you will have to die >.>