Critical Miss: Moon Diver

CM156_v1legacy

Revelation 9:6
Mar 23, 2011
A toaster that tries to kill you? Been there, done that

No, really, my toaster is trying to kill me!

Tartarga

Jun 4, 2008
Toasters are already trying to kill us. They gain your trust by making you delicious toast but when you least expect it, BAM! You get a mouthful of burnt toast.

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
Flying toasters? I wasn't aware that Windows 95 and After Dark were back in fashion.

Formica Archonis

Anonymous Source
Nov 13, 2009
vxicepickxv said:
Flying toasters? I wasn't aware that Windows 95 and After Dark were back in fashion.
Remember the game? Where you were the flying toaster and had to collect things and dodge toys? Weird game.

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
Formica Archonis said:
vxicepickxv said:
Remember the game? Where you were the flying toaster and had to collect things and dodge toys? Weird game.
There was a flying toaster game? I don't recall that. After Dark was a third party screen saver for Windows 95 that had a few main features, one of which was flying toasters. Every once in a while, one of them would throw toast.

Ghengis John

Dec 16, 2007
I for one enjoyed the reference to classic software. And by software I mean screen-savers.

Also, who dresses the protagonists of this game?! It's like the walked into the Arc System Works dressing room in the dark. While intoxicated.

I can't even tell what the blonde one is? Boy? Girl? I guess it doesn't matter so long as I mash attack.

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
Yeah, that is how it is. The toaster give you years of good food for your breadfast, and then it sprouts wings and attacks. Don't fight it with a sarp metal weapon! Unless its unplugged.

FogBird

Apr 8, 2010
What song was the reference for this time? Couldn't find it on google when searching "dropped out of college and think noam chomsky". Anyone has a clue?