Critical Miss: {T}

Jaebird

Aug 19, 2008
Edit: Derp. The_root_of_all_evil got to it first >_>

Now, speaking for myself, the joke about "bumping uglies" is lost on me.

RedEyesBlackGamer

The Killjoy Detective returns!
Jan 23, 2011
My Spellcaster deck for Yu-Gi-Oh! has quite a few female casters. Makes my job easier. But sex with the Dark Magician? Twice? Relinquished? The things I do for my deck.
I can do that.
WHY!?! How!?!

Riddle78

Jan 19, 2010
You know what's worse than "Turn Three Darksteel/Blightsteel"? "Turn One Emrakul". Not fun to be on the recieving end of. Or,even worse,"Win before my first turn". There are some absolutely BATSHIT INSANE combos for Magic out there.

Feb 13, 2008
Jbird said:

Well, when a mummy and a daddy love each other very much...

(No joke...that's "bumping uglies")

Or a mummy and a milkman, or a daddy and mummy's sister.

Kopikatsu

May 27, 2010
Jbird said:

When you had sex with people in The Witcher, you got cards of them or something.

RedEyesBlackGamer

The Killjoy Detective returns!
Jan 23, 2011
Quiet Stranger said:
I don't even understand this one
You get cards with the women you just had sex with on them in The Witcher. The joke is extending that to how you get cards for TCGs.

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
Darksteel Colossus, huh?

Fair enough. I hit it with Iona's Judgment. Exile target creature or enchantment.

God I love my Angel deck. Got Akroma, Angel of Wrath, Iona, Shield of Emeria, Reya Dawnbringer, and Baneslayer Angel in there.

jp201

Nov 24, 2009
Grey Carter said:
Critical Miss: {T}

Target joke gains flying.

Read Full Article

I thought you were gonna go with Blightsteel Collosus. His infect is deadly

Jaebird

Aug 19, 2008
Kopikatsu said:
Jbird said:

When you had sex with people in The Witcher, you got cards of them or something.
Oh, that.

That whole scene went over my head, considering I was thinking about Magic: the Gathering the whole time and not The Witcher. Hell, the guy in the first panel is the main character, and it went over my head.

Derp.

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
Riddle78 said:
You know what's worse than "Turn Three Darksteel/Blightsteel"? "Turn One Emrakul". Not fun to be on the recieving end of. Or,even worse,"Win before my first turn". There are some absolutely BATSHIT INSANE combos for Magic out there.
And people say that I'd never have any use for dark rituals, elvish spirit guides and eradicates.

obex

Gone Gonzo ..... no ..... wait..
Jun 18, 2009
I looked at the first pannle and thought "oh a witcher 2 joke" but then you hit me out of left field with a magic the gathering joke ... well played ... well played

nomad240

Aug 13, 2008
you see that's why I remove those from the battle... fairly simple... and THEN come the rats..... hordes and hordes of rats....

or my angel deck as Magus of the Moat " creatures without flying cannot attack" heh...heh...heh