ECA & Red Bull Join Forces to Give Out Free Memberships

vansau

Mortician of Love
May 25, 2010
ECA & Red Bull Join Forces to Give Out Free Memberships

What's that? Free ECA membership if you sign up through the Red Bull site?

If you've been thinking about joining up with the Entertainment Consumers Association but haven't been too wild about the subscription fee, then here's some good news: The ECA and Red Bull have teamed up to offer a free year of ECA membership to anyone who signs up via the Red Bull homepage.

All you have to do is <a href=http://www.redbullusa.com/cs/Satellite/en_US/Music-Entertainment/Videogames/001242746208659>go to Red Bull's website and click on the ad on the side of the page. After that, you get a free year as a member of the ECA Army (which is like the KISS Army, only with fewer bragging rights and less make-up). The free membership into the ECA comes with all the benefits paying members receive, including education resources, advocacy efforts the community receives, and discounts at a wide variety of sites.

Honestly, this is a fantastic deal. The ECA is a great organization; not only that, but the benefits it provides to its members are pretty stellar. That you can now enjoy them for free pretty much makes this a no-brainer.

Source: <a href=http://www.redbullusa.com/cs/Satellite/en_US/Music-Entertainment/Videogames/001242746208659>Red Bull

Reed Spacer

That guy with the thing.
Jan 11, 2011
Ah, Red Bull. Who could say no to a can of something that tastes like a cross between cough medicine and urine?

Ninjariffic

VP of Winning
Jan 24, 2008
Get a free membership!*

*Unless you're Canadian, live in Canada, have ever lived in Canada, may someday move to Canada, or have known, met, or seen a Canadian in this or any other timeline/parallel Earth.

Spydercake

Oct 29, 2010
So those that have already signed up, but have a basic membership, can't get a years premium because they signed up before hand?

Off to create a new email, I guess.

zombiesinc

One day, we'll wake the zombies
Mar 29, 2010
Ninjariffic said:
Get a free membership!*

*Unless you're Canadian, live in Canada, have ever lived in Canada, may someday move to Canada, or have known, met, or seen a Canadian in this or any other timeline/parallel Earth.
The disappointment that covered my face when I went to fill in my postal code (hoping that it'd work, regardless of the signs)...

Still, great to see more support towards the ECA and what it's working towards.

ECA

May 25, 2011
Hello all,

The ECA is working on getting Canadian gamers on board. Stick tight my friends!

ECA

May 25, 2011
An ECA membership get you over $500 in discounts from a ton of companies. Everything from movies, games, hotels, and even insurance.

Not bad for a free membership, huh?