Nyancat and Robot Unicorn Attack Now Live in Harmony

John Funk

U.N. Owen Was Him?
Dec 20, 2005
Nyancat and Robot Unicorn Attack Now Live in Harmony

The "Nyanicorn" is here, and it will destroy your life.

There are probably people in the internet that haven't seen Nyancat yet, and it's unclear whether they should be envied or pitied. For the uninitiated, Nyancat [http://nyan.cat/] is a simple website that features a cat with a breakfast treat for a body (usually a Pop-tart, now buttered toast) flying through space and leaving a trail of rainbows, all set to a never-ending looping soundtrack of ... okay, I'm not actually quite sure, exactly.

Whatever it is, it's equal parts horrifying and mesmerizing.

Naturally, it was only a matter of time before someone took Nyancat and crossed it with Adult Swim's excellent Nyanicorn [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/editorials/alt-escape/7166-Alt-Escape-Robot-Unicorn-Attack].

Nyanicorn works exactly the same as RUA: Press Z to jump and collect candy (Nyancat loves sweets), press X to rainbow dash (heh, Rainbow Dash) through Nyancat's hated veggies. The only thing it's missing is Erasure's "Always" in the background, but then again it wouldn't be Nyancat without the Nyancat song.

I'm not all that up-to-date on my religious studies, but I'm pretty sure a Nyancat/Robot Unicorn hybrid is one of the initial signs of the apocalypse. Just saying.

(Nyanicorn [http://www.nyanicorn.com/])

Jack and Calumon

Digimon are cool.
Dec 29, 2008
Daystar Clarion said:
Dude, where's the rainbow?

It's not even cool without the rainbow.
Charge, man, charge!

OT: This just in, the internet just became a hundred times more awesome.

Calumon: This makes me hungry and makes me want to hug Jack's cat at the same time. :S

Owlslayer

Nov 26, 2009
Well that was pretty cool. Though i do like the original game more...
it was kinda prettier, smoother.
Also the game made me constantly turn my head cause i though my cat was screaming...

Zombie_Fish

Opiner of Mottos
Mar 20, 2009
I'm starting to remember why I had to stop playing Robot Unicorn Attack.

Someone please send for help.

Tartarga

Jun 4, 2008
So one day someone just woke up and decided to combine Nyancat and Robot Unicorn Attack? Next thing you know they'll try and combine Loituma with Carameldansen.

Aerograt

Jan 7, 2011
I keep running into walls... Fuck... (edit: OMFG STUPID WALLS)

Also, is there any way to skip the into every time you restart?

Dec 14, 2009
Jack and Calumon said:
Daystar Clarion said:
Dude, where's the rainbow?

It's not even cool without the rainbow.
Charge, man, charge!

OT: This just in, the internet just became a hundred times more awesome.

Calumon: This makes me hungry and makes me want to hug Jack's cat at the same time. :S
What? You mean the 'X' key? Why, what does it d-[HEADING=1]HOLY JUDAS ROCKIN' PRIEST! RAINBOW![/HEADING]