Critical Miss: Stowaways #1

mad825

Mar 28, 2010
Link? and Zelda on the grass

I'm still rather puzzled as towards the meaning unless it's about the new zelda game?

ChillShark

Oct 13, 2010
Man, I hate it when Critical Miss does a series strip! Having to wait to see what happens and it usually is a letdown. I love this comic, but I hope this isn't going to drag out like that half-ass steam series from a while ago!

Urgh76

May 27, 2009
Great, now he has to go back and time and warn her about the octorok that he just punted so they can continue their other adventures

Owlslayer

Nov 26, 2009
I really didn't know what this comic was about until i read some of these comments. The weird creature seemed really familiar, but i was guessing it was a Pokemon of sorts... silly me.
Still, looking good.

TheIronRuler

Mar 18, 2011
Damn you escapist, with all of your references, even without playing any of the zelda games I already recognize the shadow as the protagonist, Link.
I have no damned idea what that red blob was.

Raithnor

Jul 26, 2009
TheIronRuler said:
Damn you escapist, with all of your references, even without playing any of the zelda games I already recognize the shadow as the protagonist, Link.
The red blob was supposed to be an Octorock, one of the first Zelda enemies ever.

What's nagging at me is the whole sequence reminds me of a Sonic game for some reason, but I'm not entirely sure which one.

TheIronRuler

Mar 18, 2011
Raithnor said:
TheIronRuler said:
The red blob was supposed to be an Octorock, one of the first Zelda enemies ever.

What's nagging at me is the whole sequence reminds me of a Sonic game for some reason, but I'm not entirely sure which one.
Damn you for filling my head with useless knowledge!

Azureraider

Oct 10, 2010
'Cory Rydell and Grey Carter exist to cease'

'They exist to cease' is the flavor text for the Magic: The Gathering card, 'Phyrexian Negator'

The more you know...

Senaro

Jan 5, 2008
I'm wondering why her nose was bleeding. Was she hit in the face with an octorock rock?

Nooners

Sep 27, 2009
Cosplay Horatio said:
Would've been more epic if Link could speak then he would say "Come with me if you want to live".
Awesomesouse. CORY AND GREG, YOU'D BETTER BE READING!!!

FFKonoko

Nov 26, 2009
All those opening panels, and yet I am left only with uncertainty. She looks so placid and the number of panels don't make it seem like there's a rush. If she had been hit by the octorok, I would have expected more urgency...and yet, it remains the most logical assumption for the premise, unless it is an obscure reference to an existing situation in a zelda game. But I've played most of them, and even if it was from one of the others, I'd figure someone would have spotted it by now.
Still, cautiously optimistic of where this is going.

Nooners said:
Awesomesouse.
Someone who is drunk with awesome? Must be even BETTER than awesomesauce.

TsunamiWombat

Sep 6, 2008
I happen to know whats coming, and I can only say: Be patient bitches theres a payoff and it involves a blender.

Hint: look closer at the ground.

Dr. wonderful

Dec 31, 2009
Owlslayer said:
I really didn't know what this comic was about until i read some of these comments. The weird creature seemed really familiar, but i was guessing it was a Pokemon of sorts... silly me.
Still, looking good.
OCTOROCK.

They spit rocks at you.