Critical Miss: Stowaways #2

Gametek

May 20, 2011
And that fable teach us, boy and girl, that woman are no good into a car.

LavaLampBamboo

King of Okay
Jun 27, 2008
Before we get any more of these women driver jokes, I'd like to point out she wasn't driving the car, assuming this IS set in America =)

But seriously, this seems bad. I hope she's not dead =(

Wandrecanada

Oct 3, 2008
LavaLampBamboo said:
Before we get any more of these women driver jokes, I'd like to point out she wasn't driving the car, assuming this IS set in America =)

But seriously, this seems bad. I hope she's not dead =(
You're totally right. Note the steering wheel is on the driver side and the hole in the windscreen is on the passenger. She was either the passenger in, or was hit by, the car 'Link' was driving.

Veret

Apr 1, 2009
LavaLampBamboo said:
Ah, but the fable clearly teach us (boy and girl) that women are no good into a car. By simply allowing Ms. Stout into the passenger's seat, her male friend was taking a terrible risk--and he paid the consequences.

Good catch, though.

Wandrecanada

Oct 3, 2008
craddoke said:
Wandrecanada said:
She was either the passenger in, or was hit by, the car 'Link' was driving.
It looks like both drivers are still in their cars.
Ahh you're right I didn't see the silhouette in the white car. Looks like he/she/it has a red shirt on.

Wandrecanada

Oct 3, 2008
Veret said:
LavaLampBamboo said:
Ah, but the fable clearly teach us (boy and girl) that women are no good into a car. By simply allowing Ms. Stout into the passenger's seat, her male friend was taking a terrible risk--and he paid the consequences.

Good catch, though.
I'm pretty sure SHE paid the price as well as the driver. Silly person.

Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
Ooooh some explanation through Show not tell. Getting interesting indeed. Now to sit back and see what unfolds. Hopefully an adventure will ensue :D

Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
Grey Carter said:
Critical Miss: Stowaways #2

IT'S DANGEROUS TO GO ALONE.

Read Full Article

Already has me interested since episode 1. Ya mind telling me what your inspiration was for this after the whole story arc if I don't already guess it for myself.

P.S. That SCP Foundation you showed me has me hooked. Can't stop reading that awesome site.

Genixma

Sep 22, 2009
This is the part where her mind explodes from the awesomeness. How many people get into a car accident while Link is riding by? I can only name two people.

Her and the Michaels.

And I don't think the Michaels could seeing as Link caused it.

Captcha: seetan strategy

Agreed. Quite the Satan's Strategy to kill the Michaels. But Lazer Cat prevailed.

TwoSidesOneCoin

Dec 11, 2010
With all the...well for a lack of a better word, "downsizings" (read: Daily Drop, Top 5 with Lisa Foiles) I'm left thinking that they are going to kill of Stout and Critical Miss. I dearly hope I'm wrong because I love reading the little strips and appreciate the humour.

Things that kinda tell me she might be dead are:

Notice after "Link" grabs her hand to pull her up? Every frame after has this white fuzziness around it.

Also note when she talks. The way the black text bubbles are all 8-bitish. Even the words are like that.

Then comes the crashed car in front of the pole. Notice a splotch of blood on that thing? Probably the result of cranial impact. Ouch...

I hope I'm just looking too deep into this, but if they cancel another of my fav series, I'm going to cry