Name Game: A Boy and His Bike

Javarino

Mar 15, 2010
If only my dad had owned a motorbike, my life could have been very different indeed. Great comic, and Happy Father's Day!

Agent Larkin

Apr 6, 2009
Makes me think of my dad.

He's spent nearly ten years tinkering with his bike to make it work.

ChocoFace

Nov 19, 2008
Your dad has a cool name.
Oh and there's a typo in the comic "So take you have to take.."

Wolfram23

Mar 23, 2004
It's pretty sweet that you guys are in Canada. Too bad you went to Calgary though... Edmonton ftw...

Actually they're both pretty shitty cities, but I gotta rep my hometown lol.

shadowyoasis

Feb 8, 2008
My old man was and is very into cars, when he was younger and able to he was always tinkering on them. Old age caught up to him and he can't do that stuff anymore but he still has the first car he ever really called his own. A 1969 'vette. Its beat up but its a beautiful thing.

Not a bike, but this reminded me of a lot about him. Thanks ^.^

Nightfalke

Just this guy, you know?
Sep 10, 2008
Beautiful comic, and great tribute.

But is it wrong of me that I was expecting a Firefly reference there at the end?

BeholdMyGlory

Mar 8, 2010
Heh, replace the grandfather with big Kino and Jack with little Kino, and you've basically got the prologue to Kino's Journey.

antidonkey

Dec 10, 2009
There's something about two wheeled transportation. Not sure how to put it but I do so enjoy my motorcycle.

Unhappy Crow

Mar 14, 2010
Your dad's got a cool name. I could imagine him (even though I don't know what he looks like) dressed up like Ezio from Assassin's Creed II for Halloween. I bet you get that alot.

Also it's nice to hear that you've been hanging around with the LRR team. I do hope to see videos of you with them.

ChocoFace said:
Oh and there's a typo in the comic "So take you have to take.."
I noticed that too. I kept reading that line and I was like, "Huh. Must be a typo because it sounds weird."

dex-dex

Oct 20, 2009
awwwwwwww
amazing. now if only my dad would ride a motorcycle. instead I have my uncle! who is awesome!

The Shade

Mar 20, 2008
Is someone excited that the Fiat is coming to Canada? Couldn't help but notice....

And watch out for 'dem riots in Vangroovy.