The Week in Review: Caverns, Ponies, and Virtual Shirts

Logan Westbrook

Transform, Roll Out, Etc
Feb 21, 2008
The Week in Review: Caverns, Ponies, and Virtual Shirts

In this week's edition, Catherine's sexy art makes extra work for Atlus, while the My Little Pony characters settle their differences with fists ... err, hooves.

Risqué Catherine Art Caused More Work for Atlus

Atus' Jeremy Cail says that the artwork for the upcoming erotic thriller/puzzle game Catherine proved to be a little too racy for some in the Western market. He described how Atlus had been forced to balance what the original developers and artist intended for the art, with the demands of Western retailers and other organizations. Hit the link for the full story. (Link [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/111145-Catherine-Publisher-Talks-About-Covering-Up-Games-Risque-Art])

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
Catherine and Ponies.

This news post weekly wrap up can only get better with Skyrim.

EDIT SKYRIM INTO IT!

Druyn

May 6, 2010
Onyx Oblivion said:
Catherine and Ponies.

EDIT SKYRIM INTO IT!
Wouldn't be that hard, with the stupid preorder bonus announced this week.

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
Druyn said:
Onyx Oblivion said:
Catherine and Ponies.

EDIT SKYRIM INTO IT!
Is it just this preorder bonus you're opposed to, or is it all of them?

I'm a fan of it. I think it's much better than digital content, even though it's not essential.

RedEyesBlackGamer

The Killjoy Detective returns!
Jan 23, 2011
vxicepickxv said:
Druyn said:
Onyx Oblivion said:
Catherine and Ponies.

EDIT SKYRIM INTO IT!

I'm a fan of it. I think it's much better than digital content, even though it's not essential.
Count me in too. I love physical bonuses over digital/in game ones. An artbook, special deck of playing cards, or something like this map is far more interesting than a sword that does slightly more damage than the other in game ones. And it has no affect on gameplay.

Druyn

May 6, 2010
vxicepickxv said:
Druyn said:
Onyx Oblivion said:
Catherine and Ponies.

EDIT SKYRIM INTO IT!

Just this one. I just don't see the point of it. Or any physical ones, really, that I've seen. What are you going to do with it? It doesn't serve a practical purpose, and as a map, if you put it on display, who is even going to know what it means? To me, it fails as an object and as a decoration, so its pointless. Same applies to the Lancer and Chief Helmet, because even if people knew what they were, what would you do with them? Displaying them I feel is just weird, because I dont care what kind of room it is, they will feel entirely out of place.