Critical Miss: Stowaways: Assassin's Creed

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
How did I know that certain website was TV Tropes without even a mouseover?

My psychic powers are progressing.

Landis963

May 23, 2011
I LOL'd. I'm liking this segment more than any other Critical Miss thus far, if only because Erin needed to be taken down a peg or two IMO.

Lord_Nemesis

Paragon Printer
Nov 28, 2010
Lol top class as always! Never fails to amuse or entertain.

Liked the background on the last slide xD

WanderingFool

Apr 9, 2009
Templars... If it wasnt for point five, they wouldnt have gotten this far...

Captcha: September. ojoultio

Rhys95

May 16, 2011
Templar: Now to put this noose around your neck so that if you try to escape by jumping off
<looks up Ezio's already gone>
Templar: Probably should have done that before

Sucal

Dragonborn Ponyeater
Dec 23, 2009
You fool... what have you done. Now the abomination known as TV tropes will ruin their lives as well.

Talvrae

The Purple Fairy
Dec 8, 2009
yeah... had that reaction too i had seen they where about to push him down a tower... then i had seen the hang noose and said crap

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
How did the templars start winning again? Seriously, how are these fools beating the assassins. Because in most of the games they get taken down by just one guy. I know they never all die and they just regroup using their connections, but come on! They've got to come up with a better answer than that.

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
Talvrae said:
yeah... had that reaction too i had seen they where about to push him down a tower... then i had seen the hang noose and said crap
He's probably just going to cut the rope and jump, but maybe something else will happen.....but probably not.

gigastar

Insert one-liner here.
Sep 13, 2010
That was nice and bang on true.

Also yay for handy link to a certain website... [http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/HomePage]