Critical Miss: Stowaways Smash

Antitonic

Enlightened Dispenser Of Truth!
Feb 4, 2010
It's like a nostalgia bomb! I think this one comic has got me more interested in the story arc than the others put together.

...If only for the potential Earthworm Jim/Hero Prinny showdown.

WanderingFool

Apr 9, 2009
Now, before anyone else:

Well, looks like Erin has alot on her mind, she will probably need a asprin for that splitting headache she is going to have...

Okay yes, thats sucked, but fuck it...

unacomn

Mar 3, 2008
So, Erin fell and cracked her head open? Tragic, but hey, there's Manny Calavera!

runnernda

Feb 8, 2010
"Then Gandalf the Grey and Gandalf the White and Monty Python and the Holy Grail's Black Knight, Benito Mussolini and the Blue Meanie and Cowboy Curtis and Jambi the Genie, Robocop, the Terminator, Captain Kirk, Darth Vader, Lo Pan, Superman, every single Power Ranger, Bill S. Preston and Theodore Logan, Spock, the Rock, Doc Ock and Hulk Hogan all came out of nowhere lightning-fast, and kicked Chuck Norris in his cowboy ass..."

Please tell me I'm not the only person who thought this when they saw this comic.

OT: At least Navi seems to be gone.

Green Ninja

Aug 10, 2009
It has Deadpool AND Phoenix Wright? This is now officially my new favourite picture on the Internet.

Rusman

Aug 12, 2008
Just out of wondering but is this story-line actually going anywhere?
I do, however, love this and it would look pretty awesome in poster form.

Cipher1

Feb 28, 2011
Agent 47 is not someone I would like hanging around me even if it was just my subconscious.

Kapol

Watch the spinning tails...
May 2, 2010
9thRequiem said:
That looks painful ...

twm1709 said:
I'm confused about the chain with the spike at the end... Saint seiya?
I assumed Scorpion.
I think it's Link's hookshot.

OP: Just... what? I'm confused now. That's an interesting image, but it just really confuses me. At least I know where most of those things are from.

fieryshadowcard

May 18, 2011
9thRequiem said:
That looks painful ...

twm1709 said:
I assumed Scorpion.
Scorpion's harpoon isn't chained. Also, Scorpion is already outside of her head giving his patented thumb of approval to FABULOUS DRUGS!!!

@Kapol: Unless it's a different version of Link, I doubt it. Remember, Link's already out of her head wreaking havoc with biological warf- I mean, Navi.

On-Topic: While there's quite a few Mario/DK references in the shot, the only established Smash Bros. character who appears is Kirby (technically Sonic too if you count that blue buzzsaw-looking thing on the left, but that could literally be anything from any particular game). If this is indeed a poster with the theme of "characters I'd like to see in Smash," is that a not-so-subtle way of saying you want them to un-nerf Kirby to his original Smash glory? Because if it is, I concur. XD

And yes, Phoenix must administer the finger of justice in everyone's general direction, guilty or not. Settling for anything less is an automatic OBJECTION!!!

Lucane

Mar 24, 2008
twm1709 said:
9thRequiem said:
That looks painful ...

twm1709 said:
I assumed Scorpion.
Shoot, beat me to the punch.

Though I'm not sure who the gloved mechanical extendo-arm belongs to or Did Inspector Gadget get a video game?

Also,the blue buzzsaw wheel is meant to be Sonic right?