Black Ops: Rezurrection DLC Brings the Zombies

Andy Chalk

One Flag, One Fleet, One Cat
Nov 12, 2002
Black Ops: Rezurrection DLC Brings the Zombies

The Rezurrection DLC for Call of Duty: Black Ops [http://www.amazon.com/Call-Duty-Black-Ops-Xbox-360/dp/B003JVKHEQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1312474989&sr=8-1] is on the way and this time around it's all about the undead.

It's all zombies, all the time in the upcoming Black Ops DLC release Rezurrection, but it's not just zombies, oh no - it's zombies on the moon! The new "Moon" level, described as "the climax of the Call of Duty Zombies saga," will feature new weapons, equipment and the shambling undead, all in a brand-new, low-G killing field.

And that's not all! Rezurrection will also feature four remastered Zombie classics, "Nacht der Untoten," "Verruckt," "Shi No Numa" and "Der Riese," a Zombies Soundtrack with three brand-new tracks and a new Zombies Moon theme. And if you purchased the Hardened or Prestige Edition of Call of Duty: Black Ops, which already include the four Zombie levels, you can download the rest of the Rezurrection pack absolutely free.

For everyone else, Call of Duty: Black Ops: Rezurrection will go for 1200 Microsoft Points and, in a pattern that should be familiar by now, will be available first to Xbox 360 owners, coming to Xbox Live on August 23. Release dates for the PC and PS3 have not yet been announced.

C95J

I plan to live forever.
Apr 10, 2010
YES! I will definitely be getting this map pack! I didn't get the special edition of Black Ops, therefore never got the old World at War zombie maps. It will be super fun to play them on Black Ops, this will probably be the best map pack for me :)

Luke5515

Aug 25, 2008
Very good
Zombies was the only reason I got the map packs and now it's the only reason I need.
I hope there's some good Easter Eggs helping to explain the story line.

kidd25

Jun 13, 2011
i now know why people buy these at full price, the little voice in your head that tells you stop drooling over the same thing you done and over again, with just a different background. Just can't compete with the SHOUTING THROUGH A MICROPHONE voice that say, you will enjoy the every loving crap out of this... why are the zombies games so good!

Armored Prayer

Mar 10, 2009
I cant believe I'm saying this but I now wanting the new Black Ops DLC.

And for the first time it looks like the price is reasonable for the amount of content you get.(still a bit too much though)

Scizophrenic Llama

Is in space!
Dec 5, 2007
Raiyan 1.0 said:
Ummm, will it be free?
"And if you purchased the Hardened or Prestige Edition of Call of Duty: Black Ops, which already include the four Zombie levels, you can download the rest of the Rezurrection pack absolutely free.

For everyone else, Call of Duty: Black Ops: Rezurrection will go for 1200 Microsoft Points and, in a pattern that should be familiar by now, will be available first to Xbox 360 owners, coming to Xbox Live on August 23. Release dates for the PC and PS3 have not yet been announced."

If enough of my friends bug me to grab it, I will. Zombies has always been my weakness when it comes to DLC.

They really just need to sell the zombie maps separately as well. Make so much more money.

Xanadu84

Apr 9, 2008
I...may actually buy this map pack. Seems crazy, but it might actually be worth it. I have NEVER seen that happen with a map pack. I'm not sure if this is an exception to my distaste for map packs, or if I simply am on a euphoric high brought on by moon zombies. Either way, well done...hypothetically. Ill have to play the actual map to decide for sure, naturally.

RA92

Jan 1, 2011
Scizophrenic Llama said:
Raiyan 1.0 said:
Ummm, will it be free?
"And if you purchased the Hardened or Prestige Edition of Call of Duty: Black Ops, which already include the four Zombie levels, you can download the rest of the Rezurrection pack absolutely free.

For everyone else, Call of Duty: Black Ops: Rezurrection will go for 1200 Microsoft Points and, in a pattern that should be familiar by now, will be available first to Xbox 360 owners, coming to Xbox Live on August 23. Release dates for the PC and PS3 have not yet been announced."
Ummm, it was a joke. You know, with the whole idea of modern devs (especially someone under Activision) giving away free stuff...

Though the joke was ruined by the fact that you can actually get it for free.

Avaholic03

May 11, 2009
There's a special place in hell for people who spell it "Rezurrection".

However, moon zombies do sound pretty awesome.

Terminate421

Jul 21, 2010
The only reason I got the first two maps packs was for Zombies, now I have an actual reason to get these maps.