Name Game: The Cosplay Dilemma Part 1

Leels

Feb 13, 2010
The Cosplay Dilemma Part 1

Who wouldn't want to fight zombies dressed like that?

Read Full Article

therandombear

Elite Member
Sep 28, 2009
Gotta love the giant deer eyes and lips in the last panel on Alix xD

Needs more zombies though :>

therandombear

Elite Member
Sep 28, 2009
The_root_of_all_evil said:
Cosplay is srs bsns, and can be done well...or VERY badly.
What do you mean bad cosplay? Never seen tha-

Seen a lot of good ones though...just you know...someone shouldn't cosplay...at all.

And I know you root...don't you dare link something worse!

band43seat

Mar 13, 2010
sure he does, seeing someone without shame, besides sunflowers dont fight zombies, they give u sun so u can summon some real guns to fight zombies

therandombear

Elite Member
Sep 28, 2009
The_root_of_all_evil said:
therandombear said:
And I know you root...don't you dare link something worse!

Now why would I do something like that?
At first I was like this when I read the quote in inbox: "haha, he did an img code error, using / on both sides"

Then I double checked on the forum in spoiler: "Why do you do this to me ;_;"

Touché good sir. Touché

Leels

Feb 13, 2010
Why do I get the impression I've seen this NG comic before? Is it a remake? I'm too lazy to check it out now, but seriously, I got this deja vu feeling all over this page xD

sofaspud

Nov 8, 2010
So, is it too nitpicky of me to point out that it's illegal to smoke inside a building in Seattle? :D

JFSOCC

Apr 5, 2010
Such a shame I can't go to PAX, but yeah, moneys.

I would so have abused the "I will draw you anything to the best of my ability" thing. ;)

Trucken

Jan 26, 2009
Experimental said:
Why do I get the impression I've seen this NG comic before? Is it a remake? I'm too lazy to check it out now, but seriously, I got this deja vu feeling all over this page xD
Alyx suggested in a strip a few months ago that they would do this cosplay, that's why it's feeling familiar. =)

OT: I've been suspecting for the longest time that Leonard might be gay. There's been subtle hints, like some of his mannerism and the fact that he wanted to watch the royal wedding on TV. Not that it bothers me in anyway, but I've kinda been waiting for a strip that makes it official.

Or I'm just reading way too much into it. The comic continues to be great anyway.

Edit: Found the strip when Alyx suggests the cosplay.
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/comics/namegame/8734-Name-Game-Pants-vs-Zombies

Moonlight Butterfly

Be the Leaf
Mar 16, 2011
the look of expectant horror on Jack's face in frame 2 is priceless

sofaspud said:
So, is it too nitpicky of me to point out that it's illegal to smoke inside a building in Seattle? :D
Yes I'm sure the guy who punched out Lady Gaga cares...>_>

Formica Archonis

Anonymous Source
Nov 13, 2009
Am I the only one having a Fresh Prince of Bel-Air flashback [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktc5-jCqf5w]?

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
For a moment, I thought this was gonna be a preemptive cosplay of the upcoming Lollipop Chainsaw. I was about to be impressed, and really scared.

Unhappy Crow

Mar 14, 2010
Formica Archonis said:
Am I the only one having a Fresh Prince of Bel-Air flashback [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktc5-jCqf5w]?
Oh man. Why did you have to bring this up? XD

Can't wait to see part 2. Maybe if we're lucky, all four of them will wear the costumes.

burningdragoon

Warrior without Weapons
Jul 27, 2009
Not even the toughest of tough guys could resist that face for long. Gonna be one angry flower guy.

Sidenote: Bittersweet congratulations on now being my favorite part of Thursdays at The Escapist.