Review: Rock Band 2

Jared Rea

Aug 11, 2008
Review: Rock Band 2

Should you shell out the cash for Rock Band 2 even if you already have Rock Band? Yeah, probably.

Read Full Article

Earnest Cavalli

Jun 19, 2008
Jared Rea writes here too?

Fuck yeah!

Susan, for your next enlistees to The Escapist team may I suggest Richard Garriott and ... um, Steve Buscemi.

milomalo

Mar 29, 2008
steve buscemi??? does he write...? or you are being oveeeeeeer sarcastic? :S and this review was a nice reading and yes you cant never have too many plastic guitars, do you?

Earnest Cavalli

Jun 19, 2008
milomalo said:
steve buscemi??? does he write...? or you are being oveeeeeeer sarcastic? :S and this review was a nice reading and yes you cant never have too many plastic guitars, do you?
Well I don't know if I would have used quite as many "e's" in the word "over," but yes I believe I was being a bit facetious in suggesting that Hollywood quirkmaster Steve Buscemi would be a viable candidate for writing reviews.

If he did start up here though, well, I'd be out a job.

Trace2010

Aug 10, 2008
I don't agree on the phrase "human rhythmic error". I think even tone deaf people can play and enjoy these games.

EDIT: If you are complaining about calibration with your HD TV, I would recommend that you simply use your ear to play these games. If you look slightly above where you are supposed to play, and you are in time to the music, the game will credit you with hitting the note (even though it looks slightly off on an HD TV screen).