Critical Miss: The PAX Poster

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
Well it may not be as "iconic" as Stowaway Smash, but I still like it.
Hope PAX goes well for you, and thanks!

Ruairi iliffe

Sep 13, 2010
Love the little details and hope you enjoy PAX, Wanted to go myself but GamesCom just broke me this year and another mass of people... yeah pass.

Also... Must.. Not... Comment.. on Obelisk/Avatar Scales...

Mysnomer

Nov 11, 2009
Grey Carter said:

It's a poster ... for PAX.

Read Full Article
What's up with the quotation marks on her left shoulder, and the small black protrusion on her right?

Cory Rydell

Feb 4, 2010
I wish to point out that if you spot a tallish, blondish man wearing a green backpack with a reptar design spraypainted onto it, that should be me. I intend to have posters on me while wandering but I will meet up with Escapist people at Greg Tito's table top game meet up thing. I have it on some sort of authority that there will also be other, perhaps cooler, Escapist people hanging around there as well so feel free to stop by the tabletop area (Im still not totally sure where this is, I intend to wander as I search)

LadyRhian

May 13, 2010
Mysnomer said:
Grey Carter said:

It's a poster ... for PAX.

Read Full Article
What's up with the quotation marks on her left shoulder, and the small black protrusion on her right?
questionnairebot said:
Stiffkittin said:
I really like it. Are those quotation marks on Erin's shoulders meant to be tattoos? Sweet.
Same thoughts. Just looked at it and thought...wtf? lol
Extra Punctuation?

artanis_neravar

Apr 18, 2011
Challenge accepted, I now intend to approach every person I see yelling "are you him?" even if said person is female. I blame you for my inevitable expulsion from PAX