Augment Your Wardrobe With Deux Ex Clothes

vansau

Mortician of Love
May 25, 2010
Augment Your Wardrobe With Deux Ex Clothes

Square Enix is cashing in on the Deus Ex fervor and has created an official clothing line based on the game.

As you may have seen, <a href=http://www.amazon.com/Deus-Ex-Human-Revolution-Xbox-360/dp/B002I0JA7E/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1314163384&sr=8-1>Deus Ex: Human Revolution is a <a href=http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/editorials/reviews/9084-Deus-Ex-Human-Revolution-Review>pretty darn good game. Square Enix clearly knows when it's got a major hit on its hands, and it's starting to roll out tie-in merchandise to take advantage of this. First up: an official Deus Ex clothing line.

The clothing line is being produced by Musterbrand LLC, <a href=http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/108992-Konami-Tries-Its-Hand-at-Metal-Gear-Solid-Fashion>the group that also produced the Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker line of clothing for Konami. Currently the Deus Ex clothes include a total of seven different pieces, including some nifty T-shirts and a trenchcoat that happens to look surprisingly sleek. Of course, the different articles of clothing are a bit on the pricier end of the spectrum, but not outrageously so.

The online store is officially open. Whether or not there will be additional pieces added to it remains to be seen.

Source: Joystiq

weirdee

Swamp Weather Balloon Gas
Apr 11, 2011
Where are the magnetic holes that link up to my torso bomb launchers and bone blades?

octafish

Apr 23, 2010
I saw some collectors editions of the game that came with an "augmented" beanie. How the hell do you augment a woollen cap?

Kopikatsu

May 27, 2010
...Yes.

I seriously want Jenson's outfit. Both of them.

octafish said:
I saw some collectors editions of the game that came with an "augmented" beanie. How the hell do you augment a woollen cap?
...Augmented sheep?

Rednog

Nov 3, 2008
Wow I'm kinda scratching my head on this one. They throw a triangle on a bunch of stuff and suddenly it Deux Ex related? Why not actually make a bunch of trench coats that are like the one Jensen is wearing in the game? I'd buy that in a heartbeat! There is honestly no reason for me to buy from these guys when I could go to my local coat factory and just buy a high quality trench coat there.

Celtic_Kerr

May 21, 2010
Rednog said:
Wow I'm kinda scratching my head on this one. They throw a triangle on a bunch of stuff and suddenly it Deux Ex related? Why not actually make a bunch of trench coats that are like the one Jensen is wearing in the game? I'd buy that in a heartbeat! There is honestly no reason for me to buy from these guys when I could go to my local coat factory and just buy a high quality trench coat there.
At least it isn't terribly over priced.$30 for a long sleeved shirt I'd expect to be $60 just for being related to the game. And the coat is $189 instead of $300... Decent

Phishfood

Jul 21, 2009
I refuse to pay that much to change my irl appearance! I should get clothes for free when I buy irl!

Wait....what?

Doom972

Dec 25, 2008
Celtic_Kerr said:
Rednog said:
At least it isn't terribly over priced.$30 for a long sleeved shirt I'd expect to be $60 just for being related to the game. And the coat is $189 instead of $300... Decent
If you rescue their friend who's being held prisoner in the sewers under Hell's Kitchen, they'll sell it to you for half of that.

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
Rednog said:
But it's got brand recognition, or some such. Totally not a shameless way to part fans from their money.

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
kman123 said:
Until I get some long ass blades...I'll have to settle for the trench coat.
I read "long ass blades" a different way to what I think you intended at first, and wondered if I'd missed hearing about an element of the game.

Danny Ocean

Master Archivist
Jun 28, 2008
Celtic_Kerr said:
Rednog said:
You should try going to Zara.

SirCannonFodder

Nov 23, 2007
octafish said:
Apparently it had speakers inside it, or somesuch. Anyway, I really wanted that trenchcoat, until I saw it didn't have the pattern on the shoulders.

uguito-93

This space for rent
Jul 16, 2009
octafish said:
Its got built in headphones for an mp3 player, also its bulletproof.

Catchy Slogan

Jun 17, 2009
wsgolfm said:
I recently purchased a set of LINKS THAT THE MODERATORS REMOVED and had a chance to play them twice over the weekend. Very easy to hit. In fact, the easiest club I've ever hit bought from SOME PLACE YOU SHOULDN'T GO TO BECAUSE IT SUCKS shop. Tend to fly higher than other clubs I've had or demoed. Definitely like them!

Nicest clubs I have ever hit. They have definitely taken strokes off of my game. I also bought the SNARKY NATURE FROM MODS and 3 and 5 woods. They too have not dissapointed me at all.
Er, is this spam? Or are you just that into golf? it looks like spam, but it has other non golf related comments.