Russian Cosplayer Wows With Second Wave of BioShock Infinite Pictures

Logan Westbrook

Transform, Roll Out, Etc
Feb 21, 2008
Russian Cosplayer Wows With Second Wave of BioShock Infinite Pictures

You'd almost believe that this BioShock Infinite cosplayer stepped out of a screenshot.

Russian cosplayer Ormeli is at it again, transforming herself into the very image of BioShock Infinite's damsel-in-distress/sidekick/heroine Elizabeth, and this time, there are more than
two images
to look at. In the game itself, the player, taking on the role of Booker DeWitt, must rescue Elizabeth from the floating city of Columbia.

[gallery=455]

Ormeli has said in the past that while she was a big fan of the previous BioShock games, she didn't feel like they contained a whole lot of cosplay potential for her. BioShock Infinite, on the other hand, has the lovely Elizabeth, whose look Ormeli has replicated with impressive precision, helped in no small part by the fact that her face isn't a million miles away from Elizabeth's either.

Ormeli has also included what she thinks is a possible fate for Elizabeth, namely, that Booker is unsuccessful in his rescue attempt, and Elizabeth meets an untimely end. I wouldn't be surprised if this really is one of the possible endings in the game, not after the "bad" endings you could get in the first two BioShock games.

Besides Elizabeth, Ormeli has cosplayed as characters from Dead Space 2, strategy game Disciples 3, and even the cult 80s animated movie Flight of Dragons. You can see more of her photographs on her Flickr [http://www.flickr.com/photos/58826350@N02/] page.

Source: Geeks Are Sexy [http://www.geeksaresexy.net/2011/08/31/geektastic-bioshock-infinite-cosplay-gallery]

TimeLord

For the Emperor!
Legacy
Aug 15, 2008
That is beyond freaky how similar the first two pictures are when comparing digital Liz to real life Liz!

Ferrious

Made From Corpses
Jan 6, 2010
There were three comments when I posted this, two were misogynistic. I despair sometimes.

OT: She's really good. I would say "Oh, but it's because the costume is so simple", but then I looked at her Flickr and saw she's this accurate one pretty much any cosplay she applies herself to. Good work, that lady. Her photographer is fairly good too.

sephiroth1991

Dec 3, 2009
Not only does she have nice eyes but she has a nice smile as well, and its amazing the similarities between her and the character.

JoJo

and the Amazing Technicolour Dream Goat 🐐
Legacy
Mar 31, 2010
Country
🇬🇧
Ferrious said:
There were three comments when I posted this, two were misogynistic. I despair sometimes.
To be fair the way she's posed some of those pictures, especially the first one, implies they're intended to be that way.

OT: Not normally my sort of thing but damn that works well on her, is it just me or do Russian women have such a nice colouring with their dark hair and pale skin? Lucky woman and good costume ;-)

XDravond

Something something....
Mar 30, 2011
Compared to some cosplayers I've seen this is fracking great work not just great costume but really great similarities to Elizabeth in the trailers I've seen (that she doesn't look to bad is not making things worse ;-)

Zhukov

The Laughing Arsehole
Dec 29, 2009
The resemblance in the first image is nothing short of uncanny.

Also, once again... daa-yum!

Eternal_Lament

Sep 23, 2010
She is in general stunningly pretty, but man is her face gorgeous! I have a thing for good faces, and this definitely ranks high up there. The dark hair and pale skin may be way she looks great. It's almost creepy though how much she does look like Elizabeth. Gret costume, and whoever did her photos should be extremely proud of themselves, stunning work!

WouldYouKindly

Apr 17, 2011
Togs said:
Very good cosplay, and its gotta be said kinda hot.
You understate it. She is gorgeous.(I have a thing for russians)

OT: Excellent cosplay. Anyone else think it's ironic that she's russian? The whole communist thing and the Vox Populi being what communism was supposed to turn into according to Marx.

redisforever

Oct 5, 2009
I don't play BioShock. I have no idea who she's dressed as. But those are some beautiful looking pictures.

theriddlen

Apr 6, 2010
She's just lovely.

JoJoDeathunter said:
OT: Not normally my sort of thing but damn that works well on her, is it just me or do Russian women have such a nice colouring with their dark hair and pale skin? Lucky woman and good costume ;-)
As far as I know their skin color is caused by the of lack of sun in Russia and cold weather (which causes people to have their body hidden under lots of clothes all the time).

wooty

Vi Britannia
Aug 1, 2009
A girl with a cleavage that con hold up a fucking christmas tree item to do with Bioshock

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
Ferrious said:
You don't hang a piece of ham in front of a dog's mouth and then slap it for salivating.

JoJo

and the Amazing Technicolour Dream Goat 🐐
Legacy
Mar 31, 2010
Country
🇬🇧
theriddlen said:
She's just lovely.

JoJoDeathunter said:
As far as I know their skin color is caused by the of lack of sun in Russia and cold weather (which causes people to have their body hidden under lots of clothes all the time).
That makes sense, I wish there were more women like that in England, doesn't help that many insist on dyeing their hair blond which I personally find quite unattractive.

Nightmonger

Jul 1, 2010
JoJoDeathunter said:
theriddlen said:
She's just lovely.

JoJoDeathunter said:
That makes sense, I wish there were more women like that in England, doesn't help that many insist on dyeing their hair blond which I personally find quite unattractive.
To add to your point fake tan and bronzer should also be banned

Girls FYI looking like an orange isn't attractive