NASA: "Apollo 18 Is Not a Documentary"

TimeLord

For the Emperor!
Legacy
Aug 15, 2008
So basically they are saying;

"Don't even start guys!" To the conspiracy theories and people wearing tin foil hats.

Kapol

Watch the spinning tails...
May 2, 2010
The worst part is people still won't believe them. And while it does seem like they're pointing out the obvious, really they did have to. People would have thought it was real otherwise. Because a lot of people are that gullible.

Swifteye

Apr 15, 2010
People still think they faked the moon landing despite everyone and mythbusters saying otherwise so as silly as this is. The past validates the silliness at least concerning that certain harebrained demographic.

Aidinthel

Occasional Gentleman
Apr 3, 2010
Anyone so credulous as to believe that moon zombies are a real thing isn't going to be dissuaded by a simple denial.

Rawne1980

Jul 29, 2011
Whoa there big fella.

You are telling me NASA had to tell people it's not real or they would believe it was?

How fucking dense does a person have to be if they believe what they see in a film?

Now if you'll excuse me I saw a program earlier about giant robots that change into cars and shit attacking the earth so i'm off to find a safe place to hide.

orangeapples

Aug 1, 2009
you mean there AREN'T zombies on the moon? Next you'll be telling me that world martial arts tournaments with the intent of world dominations don't actually exist.

well, at least we know that there is at least 1 government body with a sense of integrity.

MadCapMunchkin

Charismatic Stallion
Apr 23, 2010

Seriously, was anyone wanting to see this movie? Blair Witch in space doesn't seem that appealing...to me at least...

Nobodyman

Jun 5, 2009
It makes me sad that if Nasa had to come out and tell people this wasn't real, that must mean that someone out there thought it was. That's really stupid.

DischordantMind

Aug 21, 2011
How did zombies even GET to the moon? You've intrigued me, Apollo 18. I may have to watch you.

Also, this film is entirely unbelievable. As we all know, the moon is REALLY a hiding place for the Independence Day mothership, as well as a crash site Decepticons and source of infinite fascination to werewolves. Who knew the moon was so important?

IronicBeet

Jun 27, 2009
Tsh, yeah, right. Next you'll be telling me that Terminator isn't based on real-life events.

Davih

May 7, 2011
While we're at it I suppose it would be informative to tell you the moon is NOT made out of cheese either...