Σειρῆνες Seirēnes

The great challenge.

Read Full Article

Teoes

Poof, poof, sparkles!
Jun 1, 2010
Grey Carter said:
& #931;& #949;& #953;& #961;& #8134;& #957;& #949;& #962; SEIR& '275;NES
(I inserted spaces to stop this post working)
Woah Grey, you borked the forum with your fancy foreign talk!

I've mostly survived the call so far with only the loss of a few pounds, but there's still a treacherous week to go.

chozo_hybrid

What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets.
Jul 15, 2009
I've been quite restrained this year actually, weighing up what I will actually get around to playing etc when making my purchase decisions.

AidoZonkey

Musician With A Heart Of Gold
Oct 18, 2011
He is no man to complete a task that demeaning. Even the Gods themselves would say "Oooo Tome Raider is £7".

To be honest though steam summer sales have been ruines to me. It wouldn't be too bad but im going on holiday soon and I need the money.

Teoes

Poof, poof, sparkles!
Jun 1, 2010
DVS BSTrD said:
We're GoG men damnit! ROW ONWARD!
I more of an "any port in a storm" man, myself. (Woah, that works on, like, three whole levels.)

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
I enjoyed the rainbow horse there for the first ten min. ;D

Also, good joke. It is really hard to not get a game on sale if you like the game.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
I haven't found it that hard to resist actually, mostly because I don't have much money to throw around even with the huge discounts.

Bindal

May 14, 2012
So far, I had a total outcome of... ZERO! No really. I bought a DLC and a soundtrack from the money I got from those cards. And with the exception of one planned purchase (Baldur's Gate EE for 75% - I know it will come. I just don't know when), I won't spend anything, anyway.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
Pretty much.

"No, lacktheknack. You have little money. You could use that money to buy a gift for your girlfri-"

Tomb Raider is now 75% off.

"SHE CAN HAVE A GIFT NEXT MONTH! "

And that is how Steam may have ruined my relationship. :p

Andy Shandy

Fucked if I know
Jun 7, 2010
That is one majestic beard, especially in the 2nd panel.

Fine work by Rachel.

And yeah, a few of my friends have been lured in by the Siren's call. Luckily since I sail alone on the SS Console most of the time, I have managed to avoid much of the wreckage.

elvor0

Sep 8, 2008
Bindal said:
So far, I had a total outcome of... ZERO! No really. I bought a DLC and a soundtrack from the money I got from those cards. And with the exception of one planned purchase (Baldur's Gate EE for 75% - I know it will come. I just don't know when), I won't spend anything, anyway.
It was on the first day of the sale I believe. Or at least it was very damn recently. But I'm sure it'll pop up either way. They always do those "most popular" sales on the last day, and I can't see why they wouldn't.

I do wish they would implement a proper multiplayer system though, it's a bit iffy and only uses direct ip, the orignal version we've always managed to keep stable, this is really hard to get a MP going and stay going.

Jandau

Smug Platypus
Dec 19, 2008
lacktheknack said:
Pretty much.

"No, lacktheknack. You have little money. You could use that money to buy a gift for your girlfri-"

Tomb Raider is now 75% off.

"SHE CAN HAVE A GIFT NEXT MONTH! "

And that is how Steam may have ruined my relationship. :p
Why don't you buy two copies of TR and gift one to your GF? Two birds with one stone and all that, and if you consider how much money you saved buying TR once, buying it twice will mean you saved twice as much! ;D

rembrandtqeinstein

Sep 4, 2009
so far the only thing I got was Bionic Commando ReArmed for 2.50

If they drop skyrim+dlc to 25 or under I'll also get that

Gorrath

Feb 22, 2013
My crew and I have tied anchors to our ankles and leaped overboard. There is not a man or woman among us who have not spent at least $100. I myself have picked up twenty-five new games. And the sale continues to drag me deeper into the void...

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
chozo_hybrid said:
I've been quite restrained this year actually, weighing up what I will actually get around to playing etc when making my purchase decisions.
Personally, most of the stuff I would want I already own.