Σειρῆνες Seirēnes

N3squ1ck

Mar 7, 2012
I actually didn't buy anything until now (well, in the gog sale I picked Master of Orion up, but that is not the point here)

I just really don't have any money, but I got 2,78? on my account, so if anything drops below that and is good I will get that, I suppose.

Although Kerbal Space Programm brought me close to typing in my PayPal details (and the sale is still going on, we'll see if I go through with it).

The last couple of sales I had a steady job and dropped regularly between 100 and 150?, so I got quite the backlog of unplayed games at my disposal at the moment anyways.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
Scarim Coral said:
So does those men rowing the boat don't have a steam account or not a pc gamer or something?
First panel, you can see them stuffing wax/cotton in their ears, as happened in the original story. The guy tied to the mast wanted to hear the Sirens/see the sales but didn't want to die.

I guess they represent moving forward through time, but that's not as funny.

yamy

Slayer of Hot Dogs
Aug 2, 2010
I held out until yesterday.

Then FO:New Vegas sunk me at 75%.

Luckily it was the only game I wanted out of the sale.

(I hope).

T3hSource

Mar 5, 2012
I'm ashamed to say that I've spent like 45? this summer on games, which is a lot more than you'd think when you're living in the poorest country in the EU.

A Raging Emo

Apr 14, 2009
I've spent £80 so far. Out of my savings. To buy a car.

And I have no intention of slowing down.

Krantos

Jun 30, 2009
Zachary Amaranth said:
chozo_hybrid said:
I've been quite restrained this year actually, weighing up what I will actually get around to playing etc when making my purchase decisions.
Personally, most of the stuff I would want I already own.
Kind of facing the same situation. Now that I have disposable income, I can afford to buy games at regular price. That combined with the fact that most games I want have gone on sale in the past means there aren't really that many I like that I don't already own.

Having a decent job definitely has it's perks.

Scars Unseen

^ ^ v v < > < > B A
May 7, 2009
Mike Kayatta said:
No Man can avoid such classic humor.
Seems a bit antiquated to me.

So far, the only thing I've bought was the early access to Kinetic Void, and that was mostly so I can play around with the ship editor.

Jaeger_CDN

Aug 9, 2010
I've been blessed by the fact that most games that I want were already bought on a previous steam sale.

Only 2 purchases (chivalry and Tomb Raider) so far and I highly doubt there are too many more that I may get other than some DLC for Sleeping Dogs which I just started. Even the DLC, I generally only get actual expansions and not horse armour.

Aircross

Jun 16, 2011
Sing to me of the GabeN, Steam, the GabeN of twists and turns
driven time and again off Half-Life 3, once he had plundered
the hallowed depths of wallets.

NezumiiroKitsune

Mar 29, 2008
Only going to get Dragonborn he said. Has enough games still to play already he said. "Can't afford it anyway" he said.

Past me is a fucking liar. Where are all our excuses now?! How are we going to pay those loan sharks?! Any more pearls of wisdom past me? No, thought not.

Rainboq

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2009
[HEADING=1]ARE YOU READY FOR A MIRCALE?[/HEADING] [http://gaben.tv/]

My wallet is so empty...

V8 Ninja

May 15, 2010
Quicksilver_Phoenix said:
Genericjim101 said:
Is that a Ken Ashcorp "Rival" reference in the tagline?
Exactly what I thought too!
Yeah, looking at that tagline several times the only thing I can think of is Ken Ashcorp.

Captcha: "face the music". Appropriate, Captcha.