Σειρῆνες Seirēnes

Muspelheim

Apr 7, 2011
Steam: "Buy ussss... Look at our lovely bargains... Will they ever come again? Buy us... Buy us, oh, powerful Internaut..."

Me: "Never! Mind over matter, mind over matter, mind over mattr... Mind... Ovv..."

Steam: "There, there... Come hither, with your throbbing wallet... It will all be over soon... Come hither..."

Me: "Ah-HA! Foiled, you ghastly harpies of the Valveolian Sea! My wallet is empty! You hold no power over me!"

Steam: "Then... Rob a bank. Mug someone... Lie, steal, kill... For money... It will all be ours in the end... Do it... Do it now, and we promise you, eternal joy and glory... Do whatever it takes..."

...And that is how I ended up here, Herr Judge. I had bought up about half of it before your boys found me. Help... Please.

*Recieves a Full Pardon, the judge knows our pain.*

Roxas1359

Burn, Burn it All!
Aug 8, 2009
I've been quite good this year and not bought myself anything. Although that could change now that I have my paycheck.
Also, I feel at liberty to post this:

Oh and this:

Nazriel

Apr 4, 2010
May be late in the game, but out of curiosity, why is the title Sirens Sirens?

Is it just a matter of having the Roman characters present in case Greek doesn't display on someone's browser?

Arkaijn

Apr 30, 2013
I've put my laptop in the closet and have restricted myself to only using my tablet until the sale passes, so far no purchases 😃

Danceofmasks

Jul 16, 2010
I set aside $500 or so, and only spent $230 or so.

The only thing I gotta say is, Remember Me wasn't worth it.
That game ... aargh ... could have been something great, but it's mediocre, and if you try to play it with a mouse, you might end up smashing something.
Yeah, the mouse controls are much worse than assassin's creed. Which is saying something.