Take the "Which Batman Villain Are You?" Personality Quiz

WMDogma

Jul 28, 2009
Take the "Which Batman Villain Are You?" Personality Quiz

Which Batman villain best matches your personality?

With the release of Batman: Arkham City this week, we've broken into the Batcave, stolen all of Batman's files (not to mention taken the Batmobile for a joyride) and put together this personality quiz on some of his most famous arch-enemies.

Are you as adventurous and crafty as Catwoman? Cold-hearted as Mr. Freeze? Or do you love to have a good laugh, like the Joker?

(Take the personality quiz! [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/quizzes/view/173])

Erana

Feb 28, 2008
...Poison Ivy?

Best of the 3

Oct 9, 2010
Cat Woman here. I guess it's nice to know I'm not completely bad, but as long as I end up ok anything goes xP

[a href="http://www.escapistmagazine.com/quizzes/result/173.177-Catwoman"][br]My world is all just shades of grey, Batman. That's why you'll never really understand me.

[/a][br][a href="/quizzes/view/173-Which-Batman-Villian-Are-You"]Take this quiz[/a]

Mestraal

Jan 18, 2010
Riddler, Riddler, Riddler.

That pleases me on many levels. Joker would be fine, too.

therandombear

Elite Member
Sep 28, 2009
If I weren't crazy, I'd be insane!

[/quizzes/view/173-Which-Batman-Villian-Are-You]

Sweet.....just my type of jokes. Dark and macabre jokes are the best. :p

Magnatek

A Miserable Pile of Honesty
Jul 17, 2009
I like the name of the Joker badge. Though, I'd think that I'd have got Mr. Freeze, based on some of my answers. Oh well, time to practice my magic act opener. *grabs pencil box*

MercurySteam

Tastes Like Chicken!
Legacy
Apr 11, 2008
Catwoman? Not bad, not bad at all.....

Going to go pick this up tomorrow. Can't wait!

keideki

Sep 10, 2008
Mr. Freeze, although I like to take these quizzes, they are really easy to figure out how to get the result you want to get. It was super easy to me for figure out which answers were related to which villain, so I knew how to get the one I wanted.

Always winterize your pipes!

GamemasterAnthony

Dec 5, 2010
[a href="http://www.escapistmagazine.com/quizzes/result/173.175-The+Riddler+"][br]The mastermind always wants more. It's criminal nature.

[/a][br][a href="/quizzes/view/173-Which-Batman-Villian-Are-You"]Take this quiz[/a]

[i]You're The Riddler, The Prince of Puzzlers, the Quiz Master! A genius and expert at mind games, puzzles and- of course- riddles, you thrive at using your superior intellect to pull off one dastardly caper after the other. However, you can't seem to stop leaving hints and clues everywhere you go, and you just can't help but answer every question with another question- which is going to lead to some awkward moments next time you go to the grocery store and the cashier asks, "Paper or plastic?"[/i]

No surprise here really. There IS a reason I'm called "Gamemaster"...

CAPTCHA: asaryo away,

Hi-ho, Asaryo...AWAY!!!

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
Poison Ivy...not bad, I suppose, she's one of the least embarassing villains, as long as the artists remember she's allowed to have clothes.

Also, now I have a good reason to randomly snog my fellow Escapists.

(Though, most questions I'd answer "none of the above" if it was an option)

Z of the Na'vi

Born with one kidney.
Apr 27, 2009
[a href="http://www.escapistmagazine.com/quizzes/result/173.174-Mr.+Freeze"][br]I'm afraid my condition has left me cold to your pleas of mercy.

[hr]

[center]"[i]You're Mr. Freeze, a genius cryogenics scientist who only turned to crime to try and save your terminally-ill wife. Unfortunately, a lab accident turned you into a cold-blooded criminal, and now you're out to avenge what you've lost. Just chill with the ice related puns, cool?"[/i][/center]

[hr]

Words cannot describe how awesome that is. Not only is Mr. Freeze my favorite Batman villian, but I didn't even know he was going to be featured in [i]Arkham City[/i]. I love the new design, if that is what he is going to look like.

A great quiz, overall. Oh, how I missed these weekly personality quizzes. They're my favorite of them all, like Mr. Freeze!