All The Little Animals

MovieBob

Dec 31, 2008
All The Little Animals

MovieBob brings you down to the depths of bad cinema.

Read Full Article

SidingWithTheEnemy

Sep 29, 2011
I have to admit that the trailer of "Squirm" was scary. But mostly because I'm not very fond of worms and small stuff. Not my personal favorite fetish thing.

The rest seems very intriguing and fun to watch with friends. For comedy value, way better than most bland sitcoms out there right now.

rayen020

May 20, 2009
okay i might have to see that last one... i still wanna get night of the lepus though...

ANImaniac89

Apr 21, 2009
I FUCKING LOVE BLOOD FREAK!!!
Best anti-drug Christ-plotation about a giant serial killer turkey man.

coogs42

Oct 10, 2010
Is it just me or does anyone else find it a bit weird that Dr Ashens talked about 3 of these films (Killer Shrews, Godmonster and Blood Freak) in his terrible movie monsters list?

Frylock72

Dec 7, 2009
I didn't realize movies could take the same name. It's not even in the same genre, but I saw Prophecy and instantly thought of one of my favorite Christopher Walken movies.

Crenelate

May 27, 2010
coogs42 said:
Is it just me or does anyone else find it a bit weird that Dr Ashens talked about 3 of these films (Killer Shrews, Godmonster and Blood Freak) in his terrible movie monsters list?
I was just thinking that! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubYC5h0jmq0 HILARIOUS stuff!

octafish

Apr 23, 2010
Frylock72 said:
I didn't realize movies could take the same name. It's not even in the same genre, but I saw Prophecy and instantly thought of one of my favorite Christopher Walken movies.
That's funny, I saw Prophecy and I thought of one of my favourite Elias Koteas films.

K4RN4GE911

Apr 27, 2010
ANImaniac89 said:
I FUCKING LOVE BLOOD FREAK!!!
Best anti-drug Christ-plotation about a giant serial killer turkey man.
Umm.....I think you mean ONLY anti-drug Christ-plotation about a giant serial killer turkey man. :p

Also, me and my grandad watched the MST3K crew rip Killer Shrews apart literally last night. Get outta ma head Moviebob!!

nukethetuna

Nov 8, 2010
I almost thought that Tremors would be listed on here. But I guess those aren't REAL animals. At least not once they evolve.

carpathic

Oct 5, 2009
Sadly, I have seen none of these. On the bright side, as an avid lover of bad cinema, I now have a list of new titles I simply have to see!

Additionally, one should never forget "Hell Comes to Frogtown"

thiosk

Sep 18, 2008
Frylock72 said:
thats "The Prophecy"

which is Phantastic.

Arqus_Zed

Aug 12, 2009
If I want to more more about exploitation movies,
I'll stick to the Cinema Snob, thank you very much.

(Cookie for the person who knows how to say this line with the right intonation.)