New Trailer Immerses You in the World of Skyrim

Greg Tito

PR for Dungeons & Dragons
Sep 29, 2005
New Trailer Immerses You in the World of Skyrim

Only three days left, but this new trailer will sate your appetite for Skyrim - for a while.

Like the rest of the known universe, I am anxiously waiting to play the next Elder Scrolls game. One of Bethesda's strengths in the series has been its excellent world-building detail and after watching the latest trailer, Skyrim is no different. Watch the beauty of the northern country and get a glimpse of random sidequests and merchant dialogue below. Skyrim is out this Friday, November 11th, on PC, Xbox 360 and PS3.

I've been generally avoiding spoiling the experience of playing Skyrim by learning too much about it, but it's been hard to resist looking over Steve Butts shoulder as he plays the game for our review this Friday.

This "World" trailer, I couldn't resist. From the first time I heard a Khajit refer to itself as Khajit to the closing dialogue delivered by Max Von Sydow, this two minute snippet of the world of Skyrim has got me pumped more than anything else I've seen from the game.

Well, except for that dragon [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/113797-Dragon-Rage-Abounds-In-Live-Action-Skyrim-Trailer].

Wieke

Quite Dutch.
Mar 30, 2009
Heh, just finished watching on youtube before finding it on this site as well.

And needless to say, I want this game.

ViciousTide

Aug 5, 2011
SKYRIM! SKYRIM! SKYRIM! SKYRIM! SKYRIM! SKYRIM! SKYRIM! SKYRIM! SKYRIM! SKYRIM!

And my GF will be gone all weekend, so endless play sessions! Hell yeah! SKYRIM! SKYRIM! SKYRIM! SKYRIM! SKYRIM! SKYRIM! SKYRIM! SKYRIM!

I will be uploading 15 min intervals of every Quest on Youtube to log my Adventures in the World of SKYRIM! SKYRIM!SKYRIM! SKYRIM!SKYRIM! SKYRIM!

Keeping track of beheadings I give in SKYRIM! SKYRIM!SKYRIM! SKYRIM!SKYRIM! SKYRIM!SKYRIM! SKYRIM!SKYRIM! SKYRIM!

Keeping track of Dragons i Teabag in SKYRIM! SKYRIM!SKYRIM! SKYRIM!SKYRIM! SKYRIM!SKYRIM! SKYRIM!SKYRIM! SKYRIM!

antipunt

Jan 3, 2009
epic game, huge world, storyline, armor, weapons, quests, immersion, NEVER ENDING MODS

must....concentrate....on.....breathing....

The Last Nomad

Lost in Ethiopia
Oct 28, 2009
Kwil said:
What's really cool about that trailer is how many of the places I actually recognize from Oblivion.
Err. Its a totally different place than in Oblivion. Skyrim is set in Skyrim and Oblivion was set in Cyrodiil. I don't see how you could recognise any of the places as they've never appear before...

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
Daystar Clarion said:
I have prepared for this moment for years.

Skyrim.

[HEADING=2]COME AT ME BRO![/HEADING]
Watch out bro, Skyrim looks like a bad ass...

Disposition -10

Taunt Successful

"I WILL END YOURS!"

-Goodbye-

ViciousTide

Aug 5, 2011
Watched the 30 min leaked footage from Quakecon before official release.
SKYRIM! SKYRIM!

Watched all official Trailers to SKYRIM! SKYRIM!

Watched the first 20 min of Gameplay of SKYRIM! SKYRIM! leaked onto the Web yesterday.

Watching the first 3 hours of Gameplay of SKYRIM! SKYRIM! leaked onto the Web, lol J/K won't go this far to spoil my appetite for SKYRIM! SKYRIM! This friday!!!!!!

57 HRS: 4 MIN : 30 SEC REMAIN!

ViciousTide

Aug 5, 2011
antipunt said:
epic game, huge world, storyline, armor, weapons, quests, immersion, NEVER ENDING MODS

must....concentrate....on.....breathing....
Shooting Arrows to Kill NPCs every hour until Skyrim Comes out.

57 NPCS to GO!

UnderCoverGuest

May 24, 2010
DAMN AND BLAST. Looks like they flipped me over and attacked my weak point for massive damage. I might just have to get this on launch after all.

CURSE YOU, PRETTY OPEN WORLD ENVIRONMENTS!!

imnot

Apr 23, 2010
Greg Tito said:
I've been generally avoiding spoiling the experience of playing Skyrim by learning too much about it, but it's been hard to resist looking over Steve Butts shoulder as he plays the game for our review this Friday.
WOuld it be reasonable to kidnap Mr.Butts and steal his copy, or wait a few days for my pre order...

There where more voice actors in one trailer than in Oblivion all together :D

sheah1

Jul 4, 2010
Well that was..... underwhelming. I'm still really excited, but not for any of the reasons in that video.

Lacsapix

Apr 16, 2010
castlewise said:
I squeee'd a little when I saw the aurora :D
Same here, the sky has always been a great thing in the Elder Scrolls and Skyrim will be no diffrent.