How Well Do You Know Your Saints?

WMDogma

Jul 28, 2009
How Well Do You Know Your Saints?

Forget the Saints of Steelport, this quiz is all about the real Saints!

Alright, alright, we know what you're thinking. Saints Row: The Third comes out this week, and you were totally expecting a quiz on the history of the series and all of its wacky shenanigans. But, you know what? The game itself certainly likes to throw out the unexpected, so why not follow its example?

Instead of asking you the Saints' favorite color, or where in the world the city of Steelport resides, we've put decided together a little quiz to see how much you know about some of the real historical saints. Saints like St. George, the guy who battled huge mythical flying lizards, or St. Nicolas, who loved presents and helping thieves get back on the right track. Break out your old history books!

(<a
href="http://www.escapistmagazine.com/quizzes/view/177">Take the quiz!)

You'll have as long as you like to take the quiz, and can retake it until you get 100%. Just remember your cumulative time will affect your position on the leaderboard.

Tartarga

Jun 4, 2008
Not to bad, got 8 out of ten. I was in second place when I finished too. No one take the test, I want to keep it that way.

octafish

Apr 23, 2010
I did pretty well for a non-practicing agnostic. The only one I missed was the one not about an actual saint. Everyone knows that the Saints Football Club is from St Kilda so that threw me a little.

Vatra86

Aug 25, 2010
I scored 90%, with 9 of 10 correct on The Escapist's How Well Do You Know Your Saints?. [br]

Not bad for an Atheist

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
I'm quite suprise that I got 8/10. It seen I can recognise religious info more than I lead on.

Baldr

The Noble
Jan 6, 2010
Getting the first question really screwed me up. Expedite not officially recognized by the church.

Saltyk

Sane among the insane.
Sep 12, 2010
8/10

Were there some in there as a joke? The one about the saint of hackers, programmers really got me. One was an obvious play on Bill Gates.

And I just realized I would have gotten 9/10 if I actually read the opening paragraph.

Vault Citizen

May 8, 2008
100% in one try and I got to 8th place, that is the best I've ever done in a quiz. I hope there is a badge attached.