Name Game: Virtual Road Trip

Tartarga

Jun 4, 2008
Will they ever get there? We may never know.

On a more serious note, can't wait for Desert Bus this year. I'll be sure to donate some money if i'm able to.

SomeLameStuff

What type of steak are you?
Apr 26, 2009
Desert Bus: Bus Strikes Back!

First Skyrim, then Saints Row 3, now Desert Bus? My NaNo is never getting finished is it?

runnernda

Feb 8, 2010
Oh hooray, I love Desert Bus. It just kills any kind of productivity I have at work.

therandombear

Elite Member
Sep 28, 2009
Looking forward too it....I actually got some money this year...so I'll both donate and try my hand at the auctions...dem prizes. >.>

Ulquiorra4sama

Saviour In the Clockwork
Feb 2, 2010
Yes! Desert Bus is always an interesting event. Last year i was new to the concept and didn't really get drawn in until it was almost too late, but this year i'll donate and take part in auction!

Drive! DRIIIIVVE! >:D

(For some reason i read that last part like something from 106.7 The Drive which might actually be more appropriate than i'd hoped for)

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
Back already? YES!

This is going to make assignments much easier to bear, knowing that there is a webshow of people more bored than I am.

WanderingFool

Apr 9, 2009
Seeing as I just got let gop from my previous job, guess Ill have some down time for the next week or so.

Stevepinto3

Jun 4, 2009
I wonder how much I'd have to pay to get to play a game of magic with one of the LRR crew over skype.

fanklok

Legendary Table User
Jul 17, 2009
Stevepinto3 said:
I wonder how much I'd have to pay to get to play a game of magic with one of the LRR crew over skype.
This is a very good question and I must know the answer to it.

Marmooset

Mar 29, 2010
I think desert bus is a good cause, but it seems like Name Game will use just about any excuse not to have to come up with an actual strip.