Critical Miss: Modern Warfare 3

Spambot 3000

Aug 8, 2011
If I'm the final killcam, I just leave the game so I don't have to watch it. Sore loser right here. Also, good comic.

Renegade-pizza

Jul 26, 2010
Lonely Packager said:
If I'm the final killcam, I just leave the game so I don't have to watch it. Sore loser right here. Also, good comic.
Once, I got the final kill on the airport map in MW2, I headshotted the bloke with ma' grenade launcher. And it was good.

Spambot 3000

Aug 8, 2011
Renegade-pizza said:
Lonely Packager said:
Once, I got the final kill on the airport map in MW2, I headshotted the bloke with ma' grenade launcher. And it was good.
Wow, that's ... great, I guess. Well, all I know is that if I was that guy, I sure as hell wouldn'tve watched the killcam.

Ilikemilkshake

Jun 7, 2010
This always happens to me, half the time the enemy is FACING THE OTHER WAY when they apparantly kill me... its ridiculous.

Celtic_Kerr

May 21, 2010
idodo35 said:
Renegade-pizza said:
The cam thinks you're the Muppet's chef?
damit! beat me to it!
and awsome entry keep up the good work!
Actually the swedish cheg says hurdi gurdi, but i was thinking it.

And ive had this in black ops too. I unload a full magazine into someones chest , my hit detevtor lights up like a cristmas ttee, and after three bullets i go down. The kill cam then says i wasnt even pointing at him, and he was somehow able to slam me with 60 billets, and it looks like a mercy killing

Daaaah Whoosh

Jun 23, 2010
I'm pretty sure this has always happened in Call of Duty. And Battlefield, for that matter. There is no end to the number of times I thought I was behind a wall, only to be killed a second later by a couple of bullets that got lost on their way to killing me, and decided that arriving late was better than not arriving at all.
Great comic, by the way.

ThunderCavalier

Nov 21, 2009
The only thing still not modern about MW3 is the Killcam.

I swear whoever coded it came from the 70's. ... And has a deep hatred for the online community.

Sizzle Montyjing

Pronouns - Slam/Slammed/Slammin'
Apr 5, 2011
Ahhh... this is so so so so soooooooooooo true.
Even my fanboy brother agrees. :p
Well... he laughed at the last panel, that's good enough for me.