Review: World of Goo

Jordan Deam

Jan 11, 2008
Review: World of Goo

Move over, Braid. There's a new indie darling in town.

Read Full Article

Lvl 64 Klutz

Crowsplosion!
Apr 8, 2008
Haha, I find it awesome and hilarious how similar this review is to the one I submitted to Susan. From the comparison to Lemmings to mentioning the bizarre, convoluted plot. (Yours is much more well-written of course, but it is funny)

I love this game, even the tiny details like the fact that completing a level "fully" is known as an "OCD". Thanks, World of Goo, for likening my need for 100% with a psycho-social disorder.

Aardvark Soup

Jul 22, 2008
Of course we Europeans have to pay full price and buy it in retail... Ah well, when I become 18 after three months I can open a PayPall account to buy the PC version.

SlayerGhede

Jan 13, 2008
I find it funny that picture with the green goo-balls coming out of the mouth is the hard way. Those eyeballs are actually balloon goos.

OneHP

Optimist Laureate
Jan 31, 2008
SlayerGhede said:
I find it funny that picture with the green goo-balls coming out of the mouth is the hard way. Those eyeballs are actually balloon goos.
Admittedly I did that as well and was wondering where the exit tube was when my friend told me about the balloons. It is somewhat annoying though that for Europeans unless you grabbed it within the first couple of days it's no longer available on Steam.

winnert

May 2, 2009
World of Goo Corporation. Passage of World of Goo. Download World of Goo. Fan site of the game World of Goo. [http://world-of-goo.co.cc/]