Cat-Like Reflexes

Leels

Feb 13, 2010
Cat-Like Reflexes

Batman doesn't wear hockey pads, but maybe Selina should.

Read Full Article

SangRahl

Feb 11, 2009
I actually liked how they implemented Catwoman's navigation, though at times she seems to jump halfway ACROSS the side of a building to get to a spot directly above her...

What I wish they'd allowed is to have a Catsuit model that has her set more for a "Night on the Town" for thievery and combat than for club prowling. Just zip/buckle up for crisakes.

Trust me, I think she'd look just as appealing (if not more) if she buttoned herself up and pulled on those goggles of hers when not trying to get into Batman's Utility Belt.

Dastardly

Imaginary Friend
Apr 19, 2010
Leels said:
Cat-Like Reflexes

Read Full Article
Hehe.... "gluide?"

But it's definitely an issue that Catwoman's travel powers don't feel quite the way they should. I don't think the folks handling the visuals quite carried across their intent in that department. Her combat, however, feels fantastic.

Kopikatsu

May 27, 2010
Why does Catwoman have long hair in that first panel? (Don't get me wrong, I think she looks better like that)

crotalidian

and Now My Watch Begins
Sep 8, 2009
As stated in the Feed DUmp Comments. Jersey Shore makes me want to rage-quit life, and I have only had to deal with that shit for the past 3 years not all of my 25.

We had the same sorta people at home (wastes of Human Flesh) but they didnt get paid to be on TV quite so often, but that was before the 'reality TV' apocalypse

PlasticTree

May 17, 2009
This still is a fun comic, but almost every comic seems to be made in between other things nowadays..awesome things admittedly (Feeddump, PAX, etc), but still.

:mad:

Xenominim

Jan 11, 2011
If they would just give her two whips you could do some Spiderman style slinging down the streets.

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
Wow, I absolutely love the art in that first panel. You should make it a continuing adventure just so I can see more like it!

fanklok

Legendary Table User
Jul 17, 2009
Dastardly said:
Leels said:
Cat-Like Reflexes

Read Full Article
Hehe.... "gluide?"

But it's definitely an issue that Catwoman's travel powers don't feel quite the way they should. I don't think the folks handling the visuals quite carried across their intent in that department. Her combat, however, feels fantastic.
Obviously a combination of glide and guide. At least I think it is.

AbstractStream

Feb 18, 2011
I can see myself doing this. Cutest catwoman indeed.
Oh, and excellent job in the Feed Dump. Very enjoyable to watch :D

Liono324

Oct 30, 2009
Kopikatsu said:
Why does Catwoman have long hair in that first panel? (Don't get me wrong, I think she looks better like that)
It's supposed to be name game characters filling the role of the game's characters

PunkRex

Feb 19, 2010
Maybe the reason Catwomens boobs were sort of popping out of her suit was down to her chest swelling up from constant wall planting.

ThunderCavalier

Nov 21, 2009
Heh. I need to get Arkham City one of these days...

On another note, is it just me, or do Batman and Catwoman look like Jack and Alix cosplaying them if you look closely?

Just something I thought I saw.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
This was amusing. Also you should become an official member of the LRR crew. I know it would interrupt with your "life" but you haven't lived until you've sold your soul become a comedian for Graham. Jooooooin themmm....

Ohlookit'sMatty

Sep 11, 2008
I've yet to witness the wonder that is cat woman face slamming into the sides of buildings but I'm pretty sure this is how it happens

-M