Iron Sky Unleashes a Final Trailer

Andy Chalk

One Flag, One Fleet, One Cat
Nov 12, 2002
Iron Sky Unleashes a Final Trailer

Iron Sky is complete and ready to debut at the 2012 Berlin International Film Festival.

Here's everything you need to know about Iron Sky: "Motherf*cking Space Nazis!" And that's not just what it's about, that's also a line from the latest and last Iron Sky trailer, which is quite possibly the best one yet.

As revealed by director Timo Vuorensola, Iron Sky will debut at the Berlin International Film Festival on February 11 in the 1700-seat Friedrichstadt Palast - the biggest movie theater in Berlin. If you're going to be in the neighborhood, tickets are available for 50€ [$65], which includes a post-screening party with the main cast and the filmmakers. 65 bucks to watch Iron Sky and then booze it up with Udo Kier? It just does not get any better than that.

I've been keeping an eye on this project since 2010 and I'm hugely excited that it's finally ready to go. I'm also a little nervous: if it's anything short of awesome, I'm going to be crushed.

Following its Berlinale debut, Iron Sky will hit theaters in Germany and Finland in April. The film will hopefully get out to the rest of the world soon after. Intrigued? You should be. Read all about it at ironsky.net [http://www.ironsky.net/site/].

via: /Film [http://www.slashfilm.com/watch-final-trailer-iron-sky-nazis-attack-moon/#more-119831]

IndianaJonny

Mysteron Display Team
Jan 6, 2011
"Zat iz not a comupter, zis iz a computer!"

I cannot wait for this to hit the cinemas.

redisforever

Oct 5, 2009
Having worked on this film a bit, through Wreckamovie, having met Udo Keir, having the director and producer on my Facebook friends list, having the director help me with my own film project...

I am SO. FUCKING. EXCITED!

newwiseman

Aug 27, 2010
I can't tell yet if this movie is attempting to be a fantastic joke or an awe inspiring masterpiece of science fiction...

either way the premise is so ridiculous I can't not watch it when it hits theaters.

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
Soviet Heavy said:
Opening a movie about Space Nazis in Berlin? Classic.
I'm surprised they didn't ban it actually, knowing Germany's sensitivity about this sort of thing.

But it looks hilarious and I'm hoping it'll come out on DVD soon enough. I must see this!

soren7550

Overly Proud New Yorker
Dec 18, 2008
Cowabungaa said:
Soviet Heavy said:
Opening a movie about Space Nazis in Berlin? Classic.
I'm surprised they didn't ban it actually, knowing Germany's sensitivity about this sort of thing.
Yeah, I thought that this sort of this was illegal in Germany.

Quiet Stranger

Feb 4, 2006
I really want to see this sooner then April or whenever we're SUPPOSE to be getting it.

But I am also very sad, my grand father would have LOVED this movie but he passed last year

Nenad

Mar 16, 2009
mother
of
god

First time I hear about this movie. Thanks for that Andy C. Look amazing.